Posts created by earlyriser09

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 15 3:11 AM
Thank you so much for sharing!! Have you beaten the coin frenzy levels after 21?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 15 3:07 AM
Same here, except I beat the level 6 in the extras.
I did it by starting with "fast work", freeing the closest person, then getting tools, and building the alter. Then I cleared the area by the first boat house, and to the diver shack. Have the diver get all the coin buoy's, keep using the "time" bonus as soon as it becomes available, and free all the workers. If you are careful to keep using the "time" bonus the second it is available (keep a person near the alter at all times, and use other bonuses when they are available too--but always choose "time" if you can only use one) it really gives you a lot of extra time to collect coins. The little island in the middle gives you tons, so make sure you always have a person there.
If you ever beat 15, 21, 31, and/or 40 please let us know how you did it.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 15 1:55 AM
I actually like the sneaking levels. I like that it breaks things up and actually seems like a break after the other levels.
What I don't like is that beating the developers records on several of the coin frenzy levels seems impossible. There is apparently some "trick" to beating them, but there is no guide to that. Even with this being a "Collectors Edition" and having the step by step directions for the other levels, on the four highest coin frenzy levels I have not been able to beat the records (the only ones I haven't yet) even though I have been trying for several weeks.
I also don't like the glitch that causes red errors to cover my screen while playing (especially in the last level in the extras). Why is there no fix to this yet?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Mar 8, 15 1:47 AM
If you get gold times on all the levels you will have more than enough for the wedding. I have completed the wedding 100% and have over 100 thousand ($/coins) left and nothing to spend it on.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 15 7:05 PM
I didn't do that on the ones that I have already beaten, but hopefully it's the key on the higher levels, because I'm getting really frustrated lol!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Mar 2, 15 10:43 PM
So I wonder if clicking on the check mark is the key... I usually just collect coins until the time runs out. (Well, I have tried just getting the chest and freeing my workers, then hitting the check) I'm going to try that and see what happens.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Feb 22, 15 11:10 PM
Oh my gosh!! Does anyone know what the trick is to beating level 40? I cleared everything, freed all of my workers, even used the double coin bonus when I opened the chest, and got a final score of 117 thousand and STILL didn't get it!!

Just replayed and finished with a score of 124,925 and still didn't beat the developers record...I'm thinking it's a trick to keep us playing.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 15 11:44 PM
Oh, I was so excited to finally beat the Spiral, that I didn't even pay attention to the final scores! However, after trying more than 20 times I decided to collect as many supplies as I could, hoping it would boost my score enough to win. I did all the tasks as quickly as possible, fully upgraded all buildings and the truck (I did this on all the levels I beat the developer's records) and while the waterboys were watering all the plants I kept hitting the fast shacks bonus, and the fast run bonus (I used the alter as soon as it was available, so there was almost always two bonuses going at once.) I also planted pink flowers in the water instead of the white ones they show in the guide, but I doubt that had anything to do with it lol.
I have beaten all but five of the records--all but one are the coin frenzy levels (ugh!).

As for level 8 in China, I agree with Hespera about the coins. I built the idols as quickly as possible and kept collecting the coins, and that's how I finally beat it.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 15 11:49 PM
I've actually beaten the developer's records on all the levels (in the extras) except the last one, now. I started beating them when I focused on the overall score as well, instead of just finishing the level as fast as I could. I sure wish I knew the trick for "The Spiral" though...I just can't seem to get it! I go as fast as I can, build and fully upgrade everything...but nothing works. It would be nice to know if I was at least close to beating it.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Feb 18, 15 11:42 PM
Yep, you're right!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 15 8:46 PM
I am having a problem with the final level in China ("Extras"). I have had to restart the level numerous times because I will assign a job and no one will go do it.

For example, I had my truck fully upgraded, so I had four workers, but they just hang out there instead of building the divers shack which has been checked for several minutes. One time I clicked the truck to upgrade it and one worker stood there waiting for the second worker to help, but none did--they just went and sat in the truck.

It always seems to happen when I'm doing really good and making fast progress. It's extremely frustrating!!

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 15 6:35 PM
Hmm...I didn't think there were developer's records for those levels. Are you sure there is?

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Feb 11, 15 6:33 PM
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=720777321370693&set=a.303941519720944.72919.100003152963649&type=3&theater

Here's a link (Hopefully it works. ) to a photo showing where the strategy guide is. (the blue dot with a question mark on it).

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 15 11:31 PM
Does anyone know if it's actually POSSIBLE to get all the developer's records in the "extras" levels? I have been playing the same three levels (I believe they are 6, 8, and the final one) for weeks and cannot get them!
By the way, most of the levels will tell you how to get the developer's record. Just click on the blue question mark in the upper left corner. It gives you the step by step directions on how to do the level, and if there's anything special you need to do to beat the records. (Yet, even following these I can't get the ones I listed ).

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator