Posts created by CarmenO

posted in Gummy Drop! on Nov 30, 17 7:25 AM
Escape key twice

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation on Oct 20, 17 11:34 PM
What is the purpose of the plants and flowers. It doesn't seem to make any difference whether I make them or not?

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Jul 31, 13 6:36 PM
Wealth scales double the amount of wood in the market.
In short, the cost is halved.

Good luck and have fun

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Jan 29, 13 9:12 PM
Move your mouse over an area that needs repair then click on it. It will tell you how many flowers are needed then click on the brown box that describes the area and you will spend your flowers and improve the area.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 13 8:42 AM
I should have checked the forum first. I couldnt figure out how to add both the collectors edition and the standard games to my purchase. I purchased the CE which i never do only. Trying to purchase mystery of another world at discounted price. Is that still possible? I already have the noise she couldnt make.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Gone Fishing on Nov 2, 10 3:29 AM
the last spot is perfect because you can buy a sea horse and all the sharks you need so that your product will be picked up by the sea horse and the sharks will take care of the bears.

posted in Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals on May 15, 10 6:49 PM
thank you so much Daniel. I have been struggling with this one for a while. i didnt think about the actual exits.

posted in Aveyond: The Lost Orb on Feb 17, 10 7:47 PM
Not sure where my game files are located on my computer so that I can move them. Help please

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 4, 09 12:21 AM
As usual game was too short and ending disappointing but not sorry i bought it and i will play again.

posted in Nick Chase: A Detective Story ™ on Feb 3, 09 11:39 PM
great game! bought it just to continue the puzzles. good challenges but solvable. nice mixture of types. i am stuck on the valves in the skyscraper. if anyone knows how to get past please let me know.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator