Posts created by HHSan

posted in Divine Academy on Jul 22, 15 6:57 AM
I tried going back in again and one of the quests is requesting 10 manna and use magic to cut tree.

I have 10 manna and used magic, but I am being told that I don't have enough manna.

That's it's for me, I am so sick and tired of these new ftp games being released with so many glitches.

Good Luck to All who are proceeding, but this fish is hitting the delete button.

posted in Divine Academy on Jul 22, 15 4:53 AM
I decided to try this game today and 5 minutes in, I to am getting "server under maintenance".

Nothing new though for the FTP games on BF.

In the past I have experienced problems with these type of games....don't get me wrong, some will launch and play, other's won't allow log in's, one tells me I'm not connected to the internet, which is bull because I play on other sites, another game I couldn't even open, but was found on another of my sites and it opened there, another was lost completely and restarted from the beginning etc. etc.etc.

I have been asked for a felix reports, which don't seem to help much.

I have become a little jaded when it comes to BF anymore....No one seems to care much.

Having said all of that, I will try this game later because it looks like it could be a good game, however if it continues with problems, I will be deleting it.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jun 2, 15 10:04 AM
Thanks Cat52,

Your 3 step exit has proven the best method so far, it's fast and easy.

I almost deleted the game because I don't like to ctrl, alt, delete.

I am very surprised that the developers made the exit so complicated, unless they wanted to bombard us with the in store purchases while trying to figure out how to exit...lol.

Thanks again for your help.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Jan 31, 15 12:54 PM
I like so many playing these FTP games are products of the "flower power" movement. We are NOT prudes by any stretch of the imagination, but I agree........I have seen names that make my head shake.

These games are designed for all ages, but some people, regardless of age, just don't have a filter of any kind as to what is appropriate.

The only thing that any of us in the gaming community can do, is to report them to CS at Big Fish.

There is no doubt in my mind, that these issues will be dealt with.

All talk and no action gets you nowhere.

Just saying.......Peace Out

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Dec 3, 14 3:33 AM
pupinio wrote:None for me on all three manors. I am tired of having to report things to get them set right. They should just go in and give it to everyone instead of making us beg for it.

I'm with you.

Grant it, the problems eventually get resolved to my satisfaction, but the amount of tickets to CS has become an aggravation for me, that I rarely bother anymore.

The interest in this game is starting to wane for me anyway. The fun factor is disappearing.

I am testing other game sites, maybe it's time to find another alternative.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 28, 14 7:22 AM
No energy for me in either manor, plus I got a banner in one of my manors for 50% off energy bundles, but when I went in to check them out, there were no discounts to be seen.

But no surprise really, this is typical of Dark Manor lately.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 26, 14 5:32 AM
Right on eli!!

Gold items should not have summoning time etc.

I was always taught that if you can't do it right, don't do it at all.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 24, 14 10:19 AM
This is what we call "Lazy".

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 16, 14 9:30 AM
They may take this out, which is okay....I think the 30% off for the next couple of days was as a result of the joke I made about the short 4 day week for customer appreciation week. (no details)

I noticed that thread was removed promptly and this 30% off was added back to finish off the week.

Pretty lame I'd say.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 14, 14 7:33 AM
I was wondering if something like this was going on, I could feel that things were changing.

In the past months BF hasn't been quite like I remembered in previous years.

Things just haven't been going smoothly with a lot of things...like inferior artwork, reported updates to FTP games that never came, long waits for CS response, etc., etc.

It will be interesting to see if the quality of BF is restored with this new management and, I'm also curious to see if we, the customer, are going to be paying a lot more.

Time will tell.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 14, 14 5:01 AM
There doesn't seem to be any perks today,on day 5 of fan appreciation week. Maybe they only appreciate us 4 days a week...lol.

I always thought there were 7 days in the week.

Am I the only one that didn't get a red banner today?

Just curious.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 10, 14 11:48 AM
Just another blip? or is it really in maintenance?? I guess time will tell.

posted in Farm Up on Nov 6, 14 8:48 AM
It probably doesn't matter what animals you have in the pens, providing that you have their choice of feed in your inventory.

Since the update, we have new things to grow...alphalfa for some sheep I believe...oats that take a very short time to grow for the chickens etc. or vice/verse, but you get the drift.

Before we just fed the animals, now we have to grow it first....much better.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 4, 14 3:53 AM
Well then, it's day two and I still can't log in, stating "Log In Failed", no internet connection.

It's a joke, if this has been an ongoing problem and it hasn't been fixed yet, then it's not the game for me.

Time to move on and see if I can find a site that doesn't have so many problems.

I've had plenty of issues with all of BF FTP games, at first I got very frustrated, now I just don't spend money on them and just delete them when they become too big of a problem.

I guess you get what you pay for, but in this case "You Get What You Don't Pay For"

lol.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 14 10:08 AM
Thanks for your advice all.

I guess like all the other FTP games on BF (I just lost both my manors in Dark Manor) you never know what each day will bring.

I've been trying to name my antique shop all day, but can't because of the internet connection problem.

Oh Well!! Maybe I should just stick with the games I own instead of getting frustrated with having to send CS tickets for repairs, loss of gold etc. on all of these FTP games on this site.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 3, 14 5:00 AM
I have a brand new laptop with a very strong internet connection.

I can play other FTP games that need internet, along with internet searches...No Problem.

Why is this dumb game telling me I need an internet connection and is there anything I can do to fix this problem.

Any advice is appreciated.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 3, 14 2:59 AM
HHSan wrote:Ditto!!!

Lost both my Manors

Hilton Estates AND
Ravens Peak (sorry neighbours)

Lost Hilton Estates about 2 months ago after an update and because my game started over again, I kept the 2nd manor while I waited for my 1st manor to be restored.

After this last update, I had a little problem with Ravens Peak, so I put a ticket in Oct. 17th....I guess now I don't have to worry about that problem being fixed, because I don't have any manors....so nothing to fix...LOL..

CS has always been good, not fast, but good...however, maybe I should take this as a sign and quit before I forget that games are meant to be enjoyable.

I thought I'd check my other BF FTP games that I've had on the go for quite a long time and GUESS WHAT?

I've lost those as well and am back at square one.

Anyone else with this problem???

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 2, 14 2:22 PM
Ditto!!!

Lost both my Manors

Hilton Estates AND
Ravens Peak (sorry neighbours)

Lost Hilton Estates about 2 months ago after an update and because my game started over again, I kept the 2nd manor while I waited for my 1st manor to be restored.

After this last update, I had a little problem with Ravens Peak, so I put a ticket in Oct. 17th....I guess now I don't have to worry about that problem being fixed, because I don't have any manors....so nothing to fix...LOL..

CS has always been good, not fast, but good...however, maybe I should take this as a sign and quit before I forget that games are meant to be enjoyable.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Nov 1, 14 5:05 AM
I received both gold and silver when the "chests" started paying out after that last update.

I have opened plenty of land since and only receive silver, good amounts mind you, but silver none the less.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 20, 14 7:12 AM
Still getting gold, but very far and few between.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator