Posts created by horrorqueen99

posted in Mystery Trackers: Queen of Hearts Collector's Edition on Feb 12, 17 1:10 PM
Same issue, where is the secret room? The secret rooms usually are finding object hidden in each of the places you played in the main game.

In this game, it shows that they have the same DNA and it is mentioned that they are his daughters and inherited his insanity. I get that they called him father in the other games, but this specifically says they are his biological children. How is this possible at all?

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 15 9:03 PM
I too am not sure what to actually do to get this bonus. Frustrating, but I do love the game.

posted in Haunted Domains on Oct 16, 15 9:24 PM
I found something that worked for me. If you have a touchscreen, the game tries to default to that and will not let you use the mouse.

I disabled my touchscreen and restarted the game and it worked.

It is easy to turn on and off.

Device Manager, Human Interface Devices, HID Compliant Touchscreen, right click and disable (NOT UNINSTALL).

Do the opposite to turn it back on again, but you will have to restart your computer to enable it again.

Hope this works.

posted in Haunted Domains on Oct 16, 15 9:22 PM
Found something that worked for me. If you have a touchscreen, the game tries to default to that and will not let you use the mouse.

I disabled my touchscreen and restarted the game and it worked.

It is easy to turn on and off.

Device Manager, Human Interface Devices, HID Compliant Touchscreen, right click and disable (NOT UNINSTALL).

Do the opposite to turn it back on again, but you will have to restart your computer to enable it again.

Hope this works.

posted in Haunted Domains on Oct 16, 15 8:32 PM
Same issue. Trial worked on one computer and not on another. Both have almost identical specs.

bethmt wrote:I don't think this has been mentioned here but there seems to be a glitch with the Cupcake Bean Bag trophy (unlock all products). I've unlocked all products and even have the Storage Chest trophy (choose every product in every environment at least once), so this makes no sense. I just purchased the game, but would reinstalling it possibly help?

Windows Vista

I have the exact same issue. How can I use all of them if they are not all unlocked. I am stuck at 111/112. Frustrating, but I did love this game and the story line. Maybe there will be another update soon.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Childhood Memories on Jul 5, 15 7:33 PM
Please fix the issue with the levels. Click on The garden, get the campground, click on the campground get The Restaurant, click on the Restaurant get a completely different level. The entire game is a mess. Cannot go back to the beginning to buy the last of the items for achievements, stars, mice etc. Honestly, though a very cute game and I love the series, sorry I wasted a credit.

posted in Sable Maze: Sullivan River on Jan 17, 15 9:31 PM
Here you go, suprised no one ever answered you. I am sure you probably found this information already but it might be good for someone else, as I just discoved this today.

Sullivan River
Norwich Caves
Forbidden Garden
Twelve Fears (coming soon, just demo'd, looks really cool)

posted in Manor Memoirs Collector's Edition on Oct 23, 14 3:17 PM
When on the main game, bottom left corner are ads for their other games, click on one. It will kick you out and take you a webpage. Close it out, resize your game and you will have the achievement.

I did the same thing. I never occurred that I had a photograph.

posted in I SPY ™ Spooky Mansion Deluxe on Oct 5, 13 1:22 PM
I know this post is extremely old, but I go this today too. I played it just fine, exited and tried to get back in and got this. Uninstalling and reinstalling, if that does not work, I am asking for a refund.

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on Jun 21, 13 2:57 PM
OOO I hated that one. It took me 10 minutes to get it. It was way to precise for this type of game. I almost deleted the game right there and then.

posted in Castle: Never Judge a Book by Its Cover on Jun 21, 13 2:41 PM
Thank you so much. I really like the game but the mini puzzles are killing me. I have skipped all but 1 or 2. Now I can go back and replay.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Jan 6, 13 11:27 PM
I know this is an older post, but I just re-downloaded this on my new computer that is running windows 8. I cannot go full screen either. All the drivers are updated at this is a new machine. I can click full screen but nothing happens. Why?

I tested this game at the request of Big Fish Games and am very excited to see it available as a collectors edition. I think as a "Thank You", either Big Fish Games or the game developers, should give the Beta Testers of any game the game free when it becomes available.
I have been a loyal buyer for over 2 years and the only thing I ever gotten was a coupon for a game I already own.

posted in Green Moon on Jul 2, 11 9:52 PM
Witchcraft is not a cult any more than Christianity is. As a witch I take offense to you saying that.

Witchcraft has been around longer than most modern religions including Christianity. Most Christian rites are taken directly from witchcraft. Burning of incense, lighting of candles, using trees at Christmas any many more.

Glad you thing your religion is the end all be all, but you are a very very small minority in this world.

Sorry I actually got to the farmhouse and barn without even having the snowshoes in my inventory. I did not get turned back. I somehow missed that step of getting them in the basement and did not get them until later when I checked the strategy guide. Seems like a glitch.

posted in Faerie Solitaire on Jun 12, 10 8:50 AM
Finally after playing this game for forever, I got my last egg hatched and evolved. So happy, now I will never play this again. I liked the game and the story but the eggs were just too much and this was even after the update. I should not take over 6 months to complete a game.

Hope #2 comes out and is a bit more friendly towards its players.

posted in Vampireville on Jun 8, 10 4:53 PM
I was able to finish the game, but it was sooooo slow and laggy. It was using up so much of my computer's resources and it was the only thing running. If I exited full screen it was better. The sound was off from the speaking. I am running almost a brand new computer, maxed out on all the good stuff and this is the only game I have ever had this issue with. We need a patch/update. I like the game and would play again if it was fixed but when it is so slow and it takes me forever to do anything, not worth my time.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator