Posts created by momdnarg

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 12, 18 2:08 PM
i am playing in normal mode....how can i switch to easy mode.

posted in Mundus: Impossible Universe on Apr 12, 18 2:05 PM
i am on level 81...it seems impossible. there are no instructoins ... does anyone have any tips on it. you dont have an option to skip it so we cannot play the game any more. very disappointing

posted in Steel LIFE on Mar 14, 16 1:05 PM
having difficult time. wish there was a walkthrough. stuck on trying to help old M an in wheelchair hit moles in his garden. no help , no clues as to how to do thisl. Real;;y stuck cant proceed until i do this. HELP HELP

posted in Steel LIFE on Mar 14, 16 12:27 PM
how do i help old man in wheelchair get rid of mole

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Apr 9, 14 1:15 PM
thx for tip on walkthrough but i cant find anything on how many skeletons you have to shoot in arcade game befor it will end. the guide just says play game.

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Apr 9, 14 1:14 PM
thx for tip on walkthrough but i cant find anything on how many skeletons you have to shoot in arcade game befor it will end. the guide just says play game.

posted in Alex Hunter: Lord of the Mind on Apr 9, 14 1:07 PM
how long does this game go on befoe you can complete it. they seem endless

posted in Golden Trails 3: The Guardian's Creed on Dec 13, 13 4:42 PM
I too havee the same problem, printingg flashes off and on screen so dialogue not readable, games unable to be played. I too have uninstalled it and reinstalled it , have recent adobe upgrade. still could not get it to work so I gave up. Would have liked game . I purchased Golden trail 2 instead and enjoy it. it plays fine so I dont uinderstand why "3" wont. unless its a game glitch (re: Napapen;'s post)

posted in Otherworld: Spring of Shadows Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 13 12:20 PM
as i was sliding the red dye to water, it fell off shelf and is gone, no longer anywhere. cant complete game without it. it looks like its lying in bottom of scene but requirement list blocks access to it HELP closed and reopened game, now all wax is gone from scene and not in inventoryu either. anyy suggestions other than chalking it up to one more of j
BF's annoyances

posted in The Promised Land on Jun 27, 13 1:36 PM
ive seen references to another site for house room plans...what site?

posted in The Promised Land on Jun 27, 13 1:20 PM
where can i get info for room arrangements to get maximum use of houses

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Jan 5, 13 3:45 PM
jess i agree with you 12/12 still same mecchanism problem

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Jan 5, 13 3:44 PM
i too have the mechanism problem installed oil and lever only to have it keep saying i need it. wont let me play on. not a bit happy about having to start over after reading all the problems others are having with this game..getting really upset with bf quality

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Jan 5, 13 3:32 PM
same thing happened to me...added lever then oil...now nothing....sure dont like the idea of having to start all over....my lever doesnt have ball on it either....usually if there is a special sequence to use something the game wont let you use them out of sequence....sure dont know what to do next. frustrating to buy a game that glitches.....

posted in Grim Tales: The Bride on Jan 5, 13 3:31 PM
same thing happened to me...added lever then oil...now nothing....sure dont like the idea of having to start all over....my lever doesnt have ball on it either....usually if there is a special sequence to use something the game wont let you use them out of sequence....sure dont know what to do next. frustrating to buy a game that glitches.....

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 11, 12 3:30 PM
I agree with all of you , probably just going to delete this game. too irritating to play, not at all enjoyable Had this happen on a couple of games now. rethinking my membership

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 11, 12 3:27 PM
sECOND KEY???

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 11, 12 3:24 PM
have been through fireplace, but still haVent located last gear HELP

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 11, 12 3:21 PM
I agree the hints are totally useless...this whole game is frustrating.

posted in Bluebeard's Castle on Nov 11, 12 3:11 PM
really dislike this game, freezes, long black screens betweewn scenes, hints useless, jumps all over has the jitters. would be a decent game if it played right. really wasted money on this one

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator