Posts created by janey1806

posted in Nevertales: Creator's Spark Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 18 6:15 AM
I completely agree with Aerosage about the reviews. Too many 5 star reviews and too many details given away. I dont bother reading the reviews on the main page any more.

Yes I agree with Angelfish. Just finished the demo and I really enjoyed it. Love Fairy Tales etc. I thought it was much better than thursdays offering. The hos are interesting and I loved all the creatures. Kept my interest in a game for the first time in ages.

I agree with Daxadillion, the first review on the home page gives away far too much information. We dont need to know every puzzle and hop, thats half the fun of the game.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Chimeras: Cursed and Forgotten Collector's Edition on May 26, 16 7:45 AM
Sorry but I thought the demo was boring! I love Scotland but that wouldnt make me buy this game. I thought the music was very sporadic and that there was nothing new about the game play. I loved the first Chimeras game but this is nothing like that.

I feel for you. My husband is also disabled and finds keeping his hand on the mouse for a longer time really difficult. Dont know why they do these puzzles, does anyone like them?

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 16 12:57 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 16 10:25 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 16 10:23 AM
I love the graphics and the fairytale storylines. I just wish they would get rid of the magic mirror, or whatever its called. It irritated me each time we have to use it. The first few Spirits of Mystery are amongst my favorite games.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 16 10:20 AM
Thanks for that!

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 16 8:04 AM
I finished the demo with 49 minutes left! Does this mean its a really short game?

posted in Dead Reckoning: Broadbeach Cove Collector's Edition on Feb 20, 16 9:20 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

Hi. Has anyone completed game and can tell me about how long this game is?
It looks quite short and I dont want to pay for a CE thats not worth the money. Thanks

posted in Ominous Objects: Trail of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 19, 15 7:13 AM
Yes I also thought we would get a decent christmas game today. I think Puss in Boots is more a childrens game. I was hoping for something a bit more difficult. Dissapointed in big fish.

posted in Christmas Stories: Puss in Boots Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 15 10:49 AM
Yes I agree. Sickly sweet. Only for young children. Its all very cute and all that but I was hoping for more of game like The Nutcracker, that was a good game for all ages. This is too cutesy cuddly and the voices didnt help. Wont be on my christmas list.

posted in Eventide: Slavic Fable Collector's Edition on Nov 26, 15 9:20 AM
sorry penny1942 but not all the world celebrates thanksgiving! Here in the uk we dont and we also dont want to. We have enough turkey at christmas. But I do wish you all a happy thanksgiving and hope the world finds peace.

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 15 11:48 AM
The nutcracker just needs his hat, which is quite near him. The torch is under the quilt, near the bottom of the bed. The leaf is behind the window. It did take me lots of clicking around to find these items

posted in Fear for Sale: City of the Past Collector's Edition on Oct 22, 15 10:08 AM
[Removed by Moderator]The game is not the same storyline as 13 keys. I liked the demo and enjoyed clicking on everything to see it move. The demo flowed nicely and loved the hogs. [Removed by Moderator] Its better than most of the games that have come our lately. At least is looks to be a decent length. Yes, it is easy, but thats not always a bad thing. Some of us like to relax and go with the flow. Well done elefun games!

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 15 7:53 AM
For once Im quite enjoying this game! I didnt have to use my brain much but thats ok for a relaxed saturday afternoon. Finished the demo. Has any one completed the game and can tell me how long it is? Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator