Posts created by MaggieCR

posted in Wanderland on Mar 30, 17 11:30 AM
need friends my id is 259339
my name is Amandelina

Thanks

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Mar 9, 17 6:27 PM
There's an upgrade for Sir Match. I can't get it on this windows 10 computer. I can't get the game manager to come up. I tried re-downloading the game and reinstalling it, but neither worked.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Dec 22, 16 10:42 AM
why has everything gone up in coin value so much? I used the hammer a lot, but now i can't even buy it.Very disappointing.

posted in Wanderland on Jun 11, 16 11:29 AM
This is the 4th time I've had to start from the beginning. I'm Magdala, but I don't see my ID #. Hopefully this computer will last a while. It's a refurbished Aspire One Cloudbook. I need friends!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 11, 16 11:20 AM
['m playing MC on a new laptop, so I've had to start from the beginning. I need friends. Right now I'm only level 6, but in one of my other games I was level 52. I will grow! My name is Margala. My ID is 587561. I play every day

posted in Wanderland on Mar 6, 16 10:36 AM
My ID is 166152. I'm at level 26.

All my friends have disappeared. I need more. Hopefully my other friends will come back as well, but new ones are great.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 3, 16 11:34 AM
Please friend me. my code is 456907. Level 31 but play several times a day. Need more friends. Thanks.

posted in Wanderland on Mar 3, 16 11:23 AM

my friends list has one member now, and she is brand new. Where have my other friends gone? I had a lot of friends - over 200. And I see I'm not alone.

My ID is 166152. I'm playing on Windows Vista and have all the latest updates for the computer, as well as for Wanderland.

Halp!

posted in Wanderland on Mar 2, 16 3:23 AM
This makes no sense. I've been a Big Fish member for quite a while now. Why can't I see posts? This is the first time I've had this problem.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 15 10:27 AM
Thanks, sbaker2318. Do you have any idea how I woudl get into the other game? I found it in the friends list, but can't play it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 15 10:21 AM
I need friends. My ID # is: 456907 I should be under Magda.

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 12, 15 8:43 AM
I went to Florida for a month on vacation and I couldn't play my games that are on my computer in West Virginia. So I opened a new Midnight Castle and did well on it.

Now I'm wondering, can I play both games? Is there a way to combine both? I'm trying for new friends so I can get more stuff on the one in WV so I can get more stuff. but the other game has a lot of Halloween stuff and a couple of eggs.

Thanks for any help.

MaggieCr

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 27, 15 6:11 AM
Please friend me. my code is 514216. Level 12 but play several times a day.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 16, 15 2:32 AM
Good morning. At least it is in West Virginia USA.
However, once again you have updated this game and once again I can't play. Out of all your free-to-play games, this is the one I play the most, so can you please fix the problem?

Thanks for a really neat game, even though I can't get anywhere without money to buy items. It's very slow, but I'm moving on.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 13, 15 3:24 AM
On September 11 I posted that I could not get into the game. I didn't realize maintenance had not finished. On Sep 12, I got in. No problems.

The one i mentioned about quests from the same avatar being hard to finish because some of the objects needed came from the same source is still ongoing. Maybe we need more sources for objects?

The crypt is cool.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 11, 15 2:49 PM
I was hoping this update would do something for the issues I've been having, like taking 4 days to finish one quest because the same site is used for both things or even all three items needed. Nope. Now I can't even play. Hope you can fix this soon.

It probably won't make a difference, but I'm running Windows Vista, the latest updates, and had no problems today until I downloaded your update.

posted in Wanderland on Aug 8, 15 8:40 AM
I like this game, but it is not free to play. I am at the point that most of the quests are sleeping and I can't get the objects I need to get any further because I refuse to spend real money.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 15 7:33 AM
Well, of course the day after I wrote you, MC works. I don't know why, it just does. Thanks for your help.

Another thing, how do I make friends on MC? I'm probably really slow, but I can't seem to figure it out.

And had you noticed, I mixed up MC and Wanderland? They're the 2 I play the most. Duh!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 15 7:29 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:Hi Maggie. Sorry to see you're having problems with your PC. Here's where you should post your problem as there are threads for each device, i.e. PC, iPad and android.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/265308.page

If that doesn't work you should contact BF customer support which you can find at the bottom. They are great in helping people.

Also, have you started making friends? They are very helpful.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 28, 15 6:50 AM
I've been playing for more than a month, but I've been unable to load the game for the last 5 days. I would really like to continue playing, so why can't I get in?

I posted this on the "Welcome to Midnight Castle" page, and was told I should come here. (If you check my earlier post, you will notice I've confused Midnight Castle and
Wanderland. Oops!)

I'm running Windows Vista. All my other FTP games are running fine.

I really would like to get back to Midnight Castle. Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator