Posts created by stacylk2003

posted in The Secret Of Arcanesium: A Mosaic Mystery on Mar 18, 17 2:07 PM
Well I tried all of the things suggested to no avail...and I really liked this game. I kept uninstalling and reinstalling and starting over but it just would eventually crash. No solution found. I had to delete the game.
SAD, because I really liked this game.
DEVELOPERS...let me know if bugs are fixed and I will try again.

posted in World's Greatest Cities Mosaics on Mar 18, 17 2:04 PM
Love the game so far. Works well with Windows 10. I agree with georgiarealist, the autocomplete (or something!) leaves some squares unfilled. Haven't reached japan yet.
Some of the graphics can be hard to distinguish.

posted in World's Greatest Cities Mosaics on Mar 18, 17 2:01 PM
Great game. So far, ot works well with Windows 10. Not all games do...sigh....But how does the timed game option work and what are those flying red balls at times when the timer appears on the upper left?

posted in The Secret Of Arcanesium: A Mosaic Mystery on Mar 10, 17 12:05 PM
Frozen at Explore an area. No curser response to double clicking. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nada.
Windows 10, Microsoft Surface .
Maybe I am not completely uninstalling and reinstalling? How do I do this?

posted in Fantasy Mosaics on Dec 10, 16 12:19 PM
I don't know where to make a game suggestion so here goes..
Can you add a "Save game" feature which will save my progress?
LOVE YOUR GAMES...

posted in 4 Elements on Jul 2, 16 2:31 PM
Is there another one maybe III on it's way? I've played 4 Elements and 4 Elements II a thousand times....

Love the game. Downloaded properly. No problems. Crashes periodically but that's ok, comes up fast. My problem. I have all of the ingredients for Chamical X but they will not mix, I cannot put them in my field PC kit. Can't go back to ladder again, once it was completed. I appear to be stuck....

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator