Posts created by bfgBiwa

posted in Lost in Reefs 2 on Sep 2, 13 2:29 AM
Heya Mac-Fishies, 

You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Lost in Reefs 2 players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors  help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

Alternatively, feel free to pop over to the dedicated tech thread for this game which you can find here!

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

posted in Lost in Reefs 2 on Sep 2, 13 2:27 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

Thank you!

bfgBiwa

posted in Lost in Reefs 2 on Sep 2, 13 2:26 AM
Hey everyone!

What do you think of Lost in Reefs 2? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Lost in Reefs 2 page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

posted in Lost in Reefs 2 on Sep 2, 13 2:24 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova on Sep 1, 13 1:53 AM
Heya Mac-Fishies, 

You can give this game a go by going to the game page here. The gameplay will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms, so please feel free to use this Forum for any questions, tips and tricks with other Vampire Legends: The True Story of Kisilova players.

If you encounter any technical trouble with your Mac game, we recommend checking our Mac Game Errors  help article.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of the Help pages.

Alternatively, feel free to pop over to the dedicated tech thread for this game which you can find here!

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love on Sep 1, 13 1:49 AM
Not sure where to go next? Need a hand?

Check out the free walkthrough for Forest Legends: The Call of Love on our blog!

You can find our Blog by clicking on the link Blog at the top of this page. Then, click on the tab Walkthroughs where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

Forest Legends: The Call of Love Walkthrough

If you’re looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser’s search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love on Sep 1, 13 1:47 AM
Interested to read the reviews on the CE version of this game?

Just click here!

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love on Sep 1, 13 1:46 AM
I also wanted to add that this thread has been reserved for reviews only.

If you have any questions about someone else’s review (even if you feel that their review contains incorrect details about this game), please contact that user directly via PM instead of replying to or quoting their post, as this can develop into a discussion that is not suitable for the review thread.

We want to ensure that everyone who visits this thread can easily find the reviews that they’re looking for, so the Moderation Team will be removing any off-topic posts (i.e. non-reviews).

Thank you!

bfgBiwa

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love on Sep 1, 13 1:45 AM
Hey everyone!

What do you think of Forest Legends: The Call of Love? We’d love to hear all about it! You can share your review here in the reviews thread, and on our website as well. Just pop over to the Forest Legends: The Call of Love page here.

Unsure how to submit a review? Please check our help article here for more information:

Big Fish Game Reviews

Remember, a lot of forum users that will be reading your review will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include the words SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

To help other players get the most out of your review, you can add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game.

If you’re experiencing technical issues with this game, be sure to head over to the support thread dedicated to the game here.

**If you are seeking game help, the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the Game Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion'! When starting a new discussion looking for game help, please be as descriptive as possible when creating a title for your thread.

Happy gaming!

posted in Forest Legends: The Call of Love on Sep 1, 13 1:42 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

posted in Farm Up on Aug 27, 13 8:00 AM
Heya Everyone,

I'm sorry to see all the issues you are experiencing .

If you notice elements not working properly or your game acting strange after the update, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can have a look at everything for you. They'll be happy to help you out so you can enjoy your game again!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

bfgBiwa

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Aug 27, 13 7:39 AM
Heya springbow, welcome to the Forums!

The HD and non-HD version of Fairway Solitaire are indeed identical when it comes to the content of the game.

The difference of the 2 versions is that the HD version has a higher resolution and will therefore have a more clear image on your iPad. The progress from one version does not transfer to the other version though.

I hope this helps to clear things up a little!

bfgBiwa

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Aug 27, 13 7:24 AM
Heya Kdhoot, welcome to the Forums!

I'm really sorry that your game just reset on you like this! How very frustrating!

I would definitely recommend that you get in touch with our Mobile Support Team
so they can have a look at everything for you. They'll be more than happy to see what can be done so you can enjoy your game again!

I also wanted to let you know that we try to gather all information about technical problems with the game in our dedicated tech thread here. I'll go ahead and lock this topic but please feel free to repost in our tech discussion at any time!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Aug 27, 13 7:22 AM
Heya lightchryo, welcome to the Forums!

I'm sorry to hear about the memory issue that Fairway Solitaire is causing you!

While we are limited with how far we can look into these issues, our Mobile Support Team will be more than happy to look into this if you get in touch with them. they will also have the possibility to look into this more closely so you can enjoy your games without problems.

I also wanted to let you know that we try to gather all information about technical problems with the game in our dedicated tech thread here. I'll go ahead and lock this topic but please feel free to repost in our tech discussion at any time!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 13 7:12 AM
Heya Staceyellen, welcome to the Forums!

Don't worry, while the Golf Bucks don't appear right away you should receive them as soon as you finish playing a hole!

Happy gaming!

bfgBiwa

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 13 7:06 AM
Heya Fairport5, welcome to the Forums!

I'm really sorry that your game just reset on you like this! How very frustrating!

I would definitely recommend that you get in touch with our Mobile Support Team
so they can have a look at everything for you. They'll be more than happy to see what can be done so you can enjoy your game again!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

posted in Imperial Island: Birth of an Empire on Aug 26, 13 3:57 AM
Heya Folks,

stratacatQ - As an access violation can have several causes it can be a bit difficult to know what exactly is causing this. You can find some easy steps that might help to get rid of the error here.

Clozar - Welcome to the Pond! It sounds like some files for your games might not be working properly anymore. In this case, uninstalling and reinstalling the game could help solve the problem as it gives all the files a refresh and makes sure they can work properly.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Heya All,

I'm sorry to hear that uninstalling and reinstalling the game doesn't seem to help a lot.

I would recommend that, if you are still experiencing problems despite having tried the steps we posted here, you get in touch with our Tech Support Team so they can have a look at everything for you. They'll be more than happy to make sure to get your game up and running again!

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens on Aug 26, 13 3:35 AM
Heya cinder555,

Especially for many of our games we don't have a 60-minutes trial but rather a demo version for the game available.

These demos do not necessarily last for the while 60 minutes, instead they end at a fixed point within the game after which it is necessary to purchase the game to go any further. While our developers always try to get the end of the demo as close to the 60 minutes as possible, when you are a fast player it might be that you get through the demo sooner than that.

I hope this helps to clear things up!

bfgBiwa

posted in Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 13 3:24 AM
Heya Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about all these issues.

If you find that some of the elements of the game won't work, for example when you can't pick up an item, it could be that some of your game files could do with a refresh, For this, uninstalling and reinstalling the game could already be enough as it will make sure that all game files are in good shape.

If your game is freezing, this could be a sign that some of your software could do with a little update before it can run the game properly. You can find some easy steps on how to get everything up-to-date with the steps here.

If this doesn’t help, our Technical Support will be more than happy to have a further look at this with you so you can enjoy your game again! To get help faster it would be a great help if you could include a Dr. Felix report.

I hope this helps!

bfgBiwa

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator