Posts created by Beautiful43

posted in The Path of Hercules on May 19, 13 6:27 PM
I'm not sure which fragment or stone wall you're speaking of Dragon. All of the fragments need to be manipulated to the right side of the stone wall in order for them to fall. Don't give up tho' this board can be passed. One of the things you can do is to go to the menu and options to switch to relaxed mode. this gives you time to figure the board out. You can always go back to timed for the next board. What I did was to move the fragments at the top of the screen either right or left, to where they could go straight down and off - it's a lot easier when they're up high than when they are all down near the stone walls. The fragments already at the bottom on the stone walls need to be moved to the right to clear the walls. To swap the fragments get 2 blocks of 1 color on top and the same color to the right and then swap. if you've charged the shield of Hercules and have any lightning tools saved it makes it easier as well. I'd save any swap tools as you need them to clear Olympia level 10. I hope this answered your question. If not then msg me here and I'll try to find a different way to explain.
Beautiful43

posted in The Path of Hercules on May 19, 13 2:46 AM
I'm on the 2nd trip and curious if anyone else has decided to play further as well. If so, I'd love to discuss strategy and tips.
Beautiful43

posted in The Path of Hercules on May 19, 13 2:21 AM
Glad I could help and didn't confuse you!!! Happy gaming!
Beautiful43

posted in The Path of Hercules on May 17, 13 10:02 PM
[/b]Edited[b] JW - I think you are talking about the wood handle? First clear the frozen and locked tiles. Then move the fragment to either the right or left but once you decide you need to keeping going in the same direction or you'll undo what you just accomplished. It takes 2 swaps to do this. It's hard to describe so I hope I don't confuse you. Swap the free tiles in the same row/outside the wall columns until you ( I'm using the direction right here ) have 2 blocks of the same color to the left of the fragment and 1 of the same color to the right. Then swap the same colored block on the right with your fragment. This can take some time so you can always go to the menu to get to options and switch from timed to relaxed play. If I've confused you msg me here and I'll try to explain another way. Hope this helps!
Beautiful43

[b]Give me a couple hours to go back to that level and I'll come back and tell ya what I did.
Beautiful43

posted in The Path of Hercules on May 17, 13 9:57 PM
[/b]Edited[b]: Puppy : One the first trip I kept running out of time and this game will allow you to change the game mode from timed to relaxed mid-game so you might want to try that first of all -> to get enough time to finish the board. You can always go back to timed for the next board. Keep this tip in mind for the last round, Olympia, if you run out of tools. Start off by clearing the middle row of frozen blocks. Next, move the far right fragment to the left 3 columns, and down 2 rows.........it can take some time but don't use all your tools. Then clear the rest of the fragments. To move the far right fragment - get 2 blocks of the same color on top of the fragment, and a block of the same color to the left. At this point swap your fragment with the matching block to the left. Even on the 2nd go-around I didn't get both the fragment and bomb thingy to drop but maybe you can. I hope I explained this in such a way that I didn't confuse you. If I did then msg me here and I'll try to explain another way. Hope this helps!
Beautiful43

Yes the stone walls are one of the obstacles - you need to manipulate the object you want around it. I'm trying to remember what exactly I did but I'm on the 2nd trip now and don't want to give you advice on the wrong level. Give me a couple of hours and I'll start a new profile to get back to this level. Also - if you are playing the timed module go to the menu page, under options, and either click 'on' or 'off' on the timed option. This gives you the time you need to figure this board out. At least it helped me and you can always go back to the timed mode once passing the board.
Beautiful43

posted in TV Farm 2 on May 7, 13 6:20 PM
These 2 levels have me pulling my hair out. Anyone have any ideas or have gotten gold on them? They're all I need to get gold on the whole game.
Beautiful43

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 15, 13 5:43 PM
I have now although there were a couple I don't know how. The car was one of them.

I'd be glad to help if there is something you need.

Beautiful43

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 15, 13 5:38 PM
Thanks to all, and especially you Orchid_Witch I FINALLY got the achievements that were concerning the "helpers".

Orchid_Witch wrote:Look for shadows, or what looks like a drawing/carving on the wall. Also, check the extremes of your game window, they sometimes put them in corners or the around the edges.

They also like to hide under things, like beneath the legs of a chair, or under the upper cabinet in the kitchen.

As you play, you'll learn what the rooms SHOULD look like, so you'll start to notice what doesn't belong.

Don't forget that there is ALWAYS at least one of these helpers in each room.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 14, 13 3:14 PM
Ok, I feel like an idiot that it took me this long to figure it out!!! Click on the blasted things. With only this and the last "found/filled all achievements" - I had been waiting for Austin to tell me what to do.
Beautiful43"feels like an idiot"

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 12, 13 4:54 PM
Orchid_Witch wrote:They're usually hard to spot and taking time to find them usually ends in losing hearts. My trick is to find the items for the first five customers, but DON'T collect their money. Now you have no customers waiting so you can take your time finding coins and clues.

Thanks so much Orchid_Witch! I never would of thought of that solution. Maybe this go around I'll be able to get that blasted trophy.
Beautiful43

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 12, 13 4:46 PM
Nanna,

This is what helped me. When you have 2 achievements competing for the same "time amounts" on a # of levels such as "5 levels in a row without losing hearts achievement" and # of levels in a row without using the question marks helper. Pick one or the other and work it first then the other.
On this Gardenscapes I went after the # of levels without using the question marks first, then later in the game when I had other "helpers, and then the other achievement. Hope this helps!!!
Beautiful43

P.S. There's no shame in being a goal - setter!!! LOL - the achievements or trophy file is the first stop in any game for me.

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 12, 13 4:35 PM
Nanna,
What works for me is to pick 1 achievement to go after and then the other - if 2 achievements are competing for the same 'time amount' on a level. Such as : "5 levels in a row without losing hearts achievement" and " # of levels with no ? marks in a row". On this Gardenscapes I went after getting the "no ? marks in a row first and then later in the game, when I had more "helps" in the form of cameras and such, it was much easier! Hope this helps!!!
Beautiful43[b]

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 11, 13 9:00 PM
Can anyone tell me how they are getting the 'helps'. I'm finding the question mark ones with no trouble but at about 3 quarters done I have less than 20 each of the camera/thermometer/magnifying glass ones. I've tried maintaining a balance of 5 question marks for several levels, and maintaining a balance of zero questions marks for the same duration. However neither way seems to be prompting the program to produce more of the other 'helps. I would greatly appreciate any ideas or suggestions. Thanks, Beautiful43

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 11, 13 8:53 PM
Higgins717
I"m at about level 67/100. The only treasure map I've run into so far is in the very beginning. Austin has a treasure map from childhood -> he ends up digging underneath one of the flagstones in the center of the garden. Could this be what you are asking about? If it is, then you may have to start a new profile - I've yet to find a way to replay levels I've goofed up. - 3rd profile for me this game. Hope this helps.Beautiful43

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 11, 13 12:12 PM
From one Nanna to another Thanks!!!

I was getting ready to tear my hair out over this one.

Beautiful43

posted in Gardenscapes 2 on Apr 11, 13 9:13 AM
Hi. I'm getting an error msg on my comp system.
1080914A: Gardenscapes 2.exe - Corrupt file
The file or directoryC:\DOCUME~1\AllUsers\Application Data\TEMP is corrupt and unreadable. Please run the Chkdsk utility.

I run Chkdsk and defrag my comp on Sundays so this is a very new issue, I have de-installed the game and re-installed but this didn't correct the issue. I will haven't yet run Chkdsk and that is my next step. I'll let you know the results but thought I'd enter a memo in case this is something the software ppls are repairing/tracking.

Thanks much for your prompt response. Beautiful43

EDIT - approx 3:00 EST

Ran Chkdsk and the results are : Error msg went away.
Game runs slightly faster.
Now the coins are showing distress - i.e.
flickering and breaking into vertical lines.

I'll contact tech support as you suggested.........just wanted to update you as I promised.
Beautiful43

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Jan 15, 13 9:50 AM
Does anyone have a timing tip on level 24? Such as - start the Tribloos from the main hut when the steam pipe on the upper lever is 1/2 done blowing steam? I must have played this level 6-7 times now and I'm losing my mind trying to figure it out. Thanks to anyone that can help with this. Beautiful43

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Jan 15, 13 9:43 AM
Hi y'all,

Just out of curosity who is your favorite character? Mine is Brainy.... also did anyone else buy the game with the intent to play with a child or grandchild?

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Jan 15, 13 9:37 AM
Suggestion to BFG - recommend to game developers that they post a contact person on the forum, for a few hours or days, of a new game. I've been ever so impressed with Aymes and his quick thoughtful responses.

Also, Flounder - Being new to the forums I checked the FAQ's. I understand about not posting rival websites or developer sites but would it be ok for Aymes to PM me the info about his site?

Thank you
Beautiful43

posted in The Tribloos 2 on Jan 14, 13 4:46 PM
I love games like this that I can play with my grandson when he spends the weekend with me. I bought this game when the trial ended and after checking the forums for other's opinions. What really sold me other than the game itself was the quick, thoughtful responses from the developer. I'll most likely end up buying the first game as well. Questions : what are the chances of getting a screen saver option? The rainbows are so cute! Do you have plans for a 3rd in the series, or a developer's news link?
Thank you
Nanna

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator