Posts created by sherrigee

On the final board of the bonus level... you end up missing 2 Glue and can't complete it. Is there something I'm missing??? Is it a matter of not upgrading buildings to conserve glue? I've never had this issue before....

posted in My Tribe on Oct 27, 17 3:32 PM
Same.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Apr 10, 17 3:38 PM
Never mind. I disabled the tutorial.

posted in Viking Brothers 2 on Apr 10, 17 3:37 PM
I'm in the same boat. Playing on an iMac and the "traditional" way of right-clicking the mouse on a mac isn't working during the tutorial. If anyone finds out what will work, please post. I'm kind of annoyed that I'm literally trapped in the tutorial after buying the game.

posted in Cake Mania Main Street on May 13, 14 10:17 AM
Will this game be made available on Big Fish for Mac?

posted in Cake Mania 3 on Apr 10, 14 4:35 PM
I am on my final "world" which (for me, based on the order I chose) is the English cottage. I made it through the first level and am stuck on the second. I have 3 gold ovens and 3 gold frosters (highest upgrades) yet on this level, I end up $6 dollars short of the goal. My issue is I am standing around for the last 7 seconds without ANY customers.

I made it this far without buying a TV (on this level, it's only "heart" cakes-- no coffee, etc). Does anyone know if the TV would make a difference in the customers' moods? In my opinon (and I've started the game many times trying different upgrades, etc), the TV is more of a nuisance because it wastes time to have to keep changing the channel.

Any thoughts/advice/words of wisdom?
Thanks!

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville on Aug 5, 12 3:16 PM
Just found it. There is a piece of wax in the ritual area that is very hidden, especially if you've already put the symbols down in front of the candles. Try clicking each symbol/candle and you'll grab the final piece of wax!

posted in Guardians of Beyond: Witchville on Aug 5, 12 3:12 PM
I am having the exact same issue. The candle pieces are in the can yet I can't pick up a candle. Weird...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator