Posts created by crazycat79c

posted in Echo: Secret of the Lost Cavern on Mar 30, 09 11:27 AM
i'm not able to click on the 5th stone either... so the answer couldnt be 4-2-5-1

edit: i was finally able too, its just not well aligned, so when you think you hit 1 in fact you hit 2

posted in Dracula Origin on Dec 20, 08 7:07 AM
prpldva wrote:
crazycat79c wrote:hmmm... I have a little problem. I have the code for the shed in the cimetary, I've been to the JB Lemon mausoleum, scraped to see the date, i know the code for the shed, but I can't enter the code on the lock. it just says that its close. How do i enter the code?

edit: nevermind, i didnt scrape enough.

I like the idea of the game, but even when you know what to do its not working. i'm the mausoleum now, have the lantern and the other thing combined and cant seem to use it.

There are a couple of puzzles that the game will not let you do unless you have clicked on the right place to get the info into the reports. So if you are looking at a clue, make sure to click on it so he writes it down

thanks. i'll get use to it, i guess.

posted in Musaic Box on Oct 12, 08 6:40 AM
i liked it, but it took me only 10 minutes to finish it after i bought it. could have been more puzzles, and more complicated.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 21, 08 7:19 AM
wow, now i feel dumb. i thought the oiler was empty and had to find oil lol

thank you!

posted in Magic Encyclopedia on Sep 21, 08 7:16 AM
I'm stuck. I have the key, but can't open the door with it. I have a jar, a oiler and a potholder, but can't seem to know what to do with them. any help?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator