Posts created by satchel49

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 7:08 PM
so before you finish a puzzle you disenchant them all to get extra sparkles? and you spend all the sparkles on puzzle packs? this helps a lot?

also, i finally got the Stargazer bunny...very happy that task is done...now for 500 more visits to 1000...but the mad rush to get 500 is done...i also am down to just 3 spring pets to get so we will work on that...now to build up my bank...thanks to all the spring event friends!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 1:26 PM
i have 90 rooms to go through! i gotta tell you that if someone has room 1 open i breathe a sigh of relief! although i am only at level 24 it is a daunting task to get that 1000 visit! i am getting close to the 500 mark! whew! doing all 90 rooms would take me 3 full days to get through them all...

as for the puzzles, i am ONE PIECE SHORT in completing a puzzle and i have disenchanted, disenchanted and disenchanted till i can't disenchant anymore and i am still ONE PIECE SHORT! and this also has been going on for 3 days! life is getting in the way but even if i don't get the final award, i will get the stargazer bunny and that makes the work worthwhile! but there is still plenty of time to get the 1000 visits! so if u have room 2 open ok...if u have room 1 open..thank you for giving me a break! coins in room 2 are awesome and i need plenty but i think i have enough parts to make the old pets...if not i still have my room 1 open and will use it as often as i can

Satchel

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 26, 18 6:04 PM
thank you to the few that i picked to help me with the spring hunt. i am well on my way! 138/500. i couldn't have done it without your generosity! when MC time started i ran through all the rooms and was happy to see so many had the first room open! it definitely helps me meet my goal! and its only day 3! thanks again to you all!

i want to add that i appreciate all the help here on the forums and not to ruffle any feathers that it was just the event people that help me...its EVERYONE!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 18 10:26 AM
as of last night March 23, i had 70 friends. Of those 70 friends, 42 had Spring room 2 open, 21 had Spring room 1 open and the other 7 either had their private room or a Christmas room open. i also noted that u can visit the Spring room 2 a little more often than Spring room 1. why can't devs do the same for Spring room 1? it would be nice to get the achievement for Spring room 1 but i don't think it will happen for me. i hit the 50 in no time and working on my first 500 but that 1000 i think will be out of reach...all said and done, its enjoyable anyways and love that i am picking up some much needed coins! have already doubled my bank...yeah!

also been waiting and waiting for an egg to drop when to my surprise most of the spring pets didn't require one! finally got to make my first pet! WTG me! but i do need that Spring room 1 open as much as possible...i will check when the MC clock refreshes. thanks to all my friends for all the help and hopes! play nice and enjoy the game!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 21, 18 2:43 PM
thank you all that took the time to answer my questions! i do very much appreciate the help! i went through my friends list and at least 80% had their spring rooms open! yay! now to just sit back and wait for the event!

on a completely different topic: that is some doorbell at the castle gate!

on my way to "do the rounds, do the rounds do the rounds"@

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 20, 18 12:33 PM
a couple of questions as i do not wish to miss my very first event.

WHY do i need a bunch of separate friends to fulfill my spring event. why won't the "friends" i have accumulated (45) help me with them?

HOWdo i create a separate id # with SE behind it and it not interfere with my current friends list?

IF i don't create a new bunch will i miss out on it all?

this game is very intriguing and i am loving the story line, i am working on my 7th page of "friends" and since u can only send 5 friends a day, i have it down to one page a day. hopefully i have what u need. not much red items yet but i just got to "town" so i imagine those items are coming.

thanks for any info on my queries! happy gaming!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 9, 18 2:26 PM
Satchel is in AWE at the scores some of y'all are getting in some of the scenes. i can barely make it to 150 and here y'all coming up with 295 and higher! simply incredible! i thinks y'all using power ups a lot but i don't have a ton of money, diamonds, or powerups yet! everytime i try to move forward, it costs more money than i have! lol then i try to make money and geeze they want me to search a scene i just came out of! must be easier ways to get the things i need. thanks to all the helpers ya just don't know how much it helps a beginner like myself! also there should be a place that will tell me what a amulet would sell for before i make it...i made one and lost almost $500 on the deal. Anyways, i really just came to boost your egos a bit. Shine on! play on!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 4, 18 5:44 PM
hello i just started playing this game. level 18. thought John was real...sigh! please add me.. my ID # is 731187 and i am Satchel! thanks. great game! addicted!

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Dec 11, 16 7:38 PM
perhaps you need to contact customer service. they are pretty good at solving such issues...explain your problem..I've used them and always good at getting back to you and fixing common problems... I always go to help link and contact us. hope this helps you!

posted in Legendary Slide on Nov 19, 16 11:00 AM
absolutely not for everybody. but those who crave a challenge and a game that you won't finish in a single sitting. this one MAY be for you. I bought the game and am at level 40. mind you nearly 2/3 of the levels are only 2 star and that's ok with me! at first I thought it was impossible to do, but I kept at it and did a level several times before I knew which way I had to go. its a game destined for replay! maybe next time I will get 3 stars on them all...who knows? we shall see.

posted in Legendary Slide on Nov 18, 16 8:51 PM
this was actually one of my easier levels once I figured out where I needed the "up" tile which is the bottom row. pull the blank tile down one row and slide the arrow tile over to it. move the top arrow tile down to the third row it will fall in. slide one of the middle tiles over so you can move the "up" tile to the bottom. from there its just a matter of matching your tiles by moving them to the "up" or "down" tiles

posted in Legendary Slide on Nov 16, 16 7:16 PM
I did figure out that the movable tiles can be brought down to where the arrows are. there are openings under the sand and blocks. I haven't figured out which one goes where but there is the puzzle. figuring out which opening goes to which frozen group. ok, pull your tiles down as follows: those that go into the:

bottom right
top right
bottom left
middle left
top left
last 2 tiles that are left over are in the middle group

sure do hope that helps! be sure to bring down the bottom right tiles first but do not send them in as you need them for spacers

posted in Forgotten Lands: First Colony ™ on Aug 28, 16 7:24 PM
I bought this game when it first came out..i play it often because it doesn't matter how many times I play it, it is always a challenge. even now I am playing it and am stuck on a bonus level and here I am in the forum to look for a solution. everytime I play it, it seems to change directions and it is the ultimate game. I am sorry there is no sequel to this as it is the best game in ages. thank you big fish for offering this game many moons ago. I am sure I will be playing it for many moons to come! happy gaming fishies!

so, since i didnt use the feather first and get the sewing machine emblem and do another HOG my game refuses to let me play again? weird but worth a try to do over...i have uninstalled this game 3 times and all 3 times it freezes as SOON as i hit play...will try other way and let ya know thanks for heads up!

UPDATE: went under a new profile in game...went to hatters shop and the box was glowing...i ignored it until i found the sewing machine...BUT it did not let me use it before the window opened up to a HOG then again...then it let me apply the sewing machine and WHAM it crashed again...i so hate to start this over for the THIRD time! i honestly think a FIX is needed here!

posted in Country Tales on Oct 9, 15 4:31 PM
its because at the start of a level you may have a task done already such as money...and you use it and it falls below what its asking you to get...thats when he says "so close"

posted in Dream Chronicles ™ 2: The Eternal Maze on Aug 7, 15 6:43 PM
go and look to the right side of the watermill...on the floor...u will find it there

posted in Northern Tale on Jul 3, 15 5:32 PM
check the forums...this game been out quite awhile...somebody somewhere in this forum has answers to your questions! happy gaming!

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Feb 1, 15 6:03 PM
why if this is a recently new game are all the forum posts locked already? is this a forum or is it not? just asking

posted in Monument Builders: Cathedral Rising on Jan 16, 15 12:45 PM
my guess because i didnt go back and waste my gems to do the level again is part of the road to deliver the goods is broken and needs to be repaired. once the initial order is delivered you will be able to order and buy more wood etc...that would be my guess...if that wagon is sitting in the arrival gate you cannot order anything new...i hope that helps.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Jan 3, 15 7:34 PM
never mind my post...i redid the level and found the 8th critter...it just didnt count the first time around...

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator