Posts created by thatchick01

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Apr 12, 13 12:45 PM
if you skip the scene at the end of level 40, you cannot play the eiffel tower. i replayed the entire game, got 5 stars on every level and could still not figure out why i wasn't finding the levels referenced in the forum... definitely a tech issue.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Nov 26, 12 11:15 AM
in the volcano level (though i'm guessing this could happen anywhere), i built a smokery next to a girl who was sending me into a burial chamber. when i completed the chamber, she dropped the gold, but i couldn't pick it up because it was just behind the smokery. i could see it, but the active mouse area for the smokery was too large for me to get it. had to replay the level.

posted in Tales of Sorrow: Strawsbrough Town on Nov 15, 12 4:23 PM
i was generally impressed with this game - until i hit the same glitch as other users. i was attempting to mix the invisibility potion at the statue. i backed out, but instead was brought to the fortune teller's. when i back out of that, i get a black screen.

i restarted the game (5 wildcoins), and immediately hit the same bug.

i uninstalled, reinstalled and started the game (5 wildcoins) and still got the same bug. not being able to finish the game is the worst kind of bug. and i see from this forum people have been reporting this for 4 months?

posted in Cheatbusters on Aug 8, 12 9:26 PM
yup, me too. i put the chopsticks in the box to catch the groundhog, and now they're gone. the mussel and armature don't work. i've checked every location on the map, every one says all items were found. frustrating. did you find a way to resolve this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator