Posts created by joyeb

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 29, 18 4:57 AM
I would my player # is 567047. I play as Rhiannon. thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 16, 16 3:53 PM
what are the new Christmas decorations used for?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 13, 16 6:46 AM
you can add me #567047. I play as Rhiannon.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 25, 16 10:01 AM
it would be great if there was a haunted house with ghosts all around and have a hos room in the house.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 22, 16 10:33 AM
He was a musical genius and will be missed. liked him a lot.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 16 2:03 PM
woohoo! good for you. glad to have you back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 16 10:43 AM
tried to play game this afternoon and can't get in. i'm waiting for them to put my old game on my new computer. I've only received 1 robo email which I responded to last week. i'm playing the game but can't get in this afternoon. I hope they fix it soon as i'm on level 71 on old game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 27, 16 8:53 AM
no it's just the 2 rooms for now.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 25, 16 4:27 AM
I have and I haven't heard anything since Wed. i'm just anxious to get my old game back.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 24, 16 11:51 PM
i'm in the same boat, waiting for cs to move my old game over as I am on level 71 also. how long does it usually take for them to move it over?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 16 11:23 AM
thanks sbaker, i'll let you know when i'm back on my old game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 16 11:21 AM
thank you for your replies. I have already contacted customer support with my old and new id. I did write down some of my friends id's. i'm glad they are able to move over my old game as I am on level 71.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 16 6:30 AM
I hope to get my old game back up as soon as customer support can reinstall for me. thanks for your patience.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 23, 16 2:38 AM
how do I put my old game on my new pc. I don't want to start all over again as I was on level 71.

posted in Lost in Reefs: Antarctic on Jan 15, 16 6:24 AM
i know i have all 5 items i just can't figure out the order to click on them. i've tried all the ways i can think of but no luck.

posted in Lost in Reefs: Antarctic on Jan 14, 16 3:41 AM
how do you break open the igloo? i have the radio and tried playing that. i also found 3 fish and tried playing them, no luck. need help.

posted in Lost in Reefs: Antarctic on Jan 14, 16 3:38 AM
put the skis on the rocks, then put bucket on top and light with the matches.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 4:55 AM
ok thank you i was just wondering.

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 4, 15 1:29 AM
i had noticed one of my friends had an orange tiger with a collar and gold tag on its neck. i've looked everywhere to see how you earn this pet but as yet can't find it. does anyone know?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 23, 15 12:59 AM
i completed his quest and when i clicked to get my things from the quest it didn't give them to me. i tried leaving the game and come back but that didn't help. if i remember this happened before either xmas or spring event and we had to wait till the next day for it to reset. has this happened to anyone else?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator