Posts created by jenl2881

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Nov 16, 14 5:54 PM
pashan wrote:For those who stuck in Bonus Chapter at the gate due to magic ball doesn't open the gate - defect looks to be related to Advanced mode only.
Workaround: before enabling magic to open the gate switch to Casual mode

THANK YOU! This worked perfectly. I changed to casual and did the magic on the gate again and it opened.

I didn't realize that the arm holding the present had two points to click! Thank you for the help.

You have to move both the present AND the shoulder for the arm with the present in it

I am having this problem too. It makes me angry to pay for a collector's edition and then have to start over because of a glitch

posted in Time Relics: Gears of Light on Mar 2, 13 7:32 PM
wajo427 wrote:I bought this game and when I got to the bank desk to put in the code it doesn't work.
I can't go any farther with out the the contents of the drawer. I tried reinstalling the game but it didn't help. any suggestions?

Same problem

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 12 11:34 AM
WilJul wrote:
SyrensSong wrote:Has anyone had a problem in the piano room with the photo? I picked up the photo in the garage, and it's supposed to go into the photo frame in the piano room (according to SG), but it's not in my inventory
There are actually two photos in the garage to pick up. Sounds like you have missed the one in the sun visor in the car - that's the one you need to put in the frame in the piano room. Good luck!

Thanks you are a life saver!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator