Posts created by suzieque117

posted in Drawn™: Trail of Shadows Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 11 4:15 PM
LaComtesse wrote:I am unable to move past the mushroom/electrical box. The screen puzzle will not reset (yes I try pushing the rectangle buttons at the top and bottom of the box to no avail). I have tried TWICE removing/deleting Drawn 3 from my Big Fish Account, and then re loading it from the My Account/Purchases page. When I reopen the game, I am exactly where I left off...those #$%& mushrooms!!! And still stuck!!!

Please advise...

I'm having the same issues, tried to reset the puzzle. Screen goes black and game crashes. Plus it takes forever to load a new scene. I've played all the games plus alot of others and have never encountered this problem. I've uninstalled, reinstalled a few times with no luck.

posted in Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost on Sep 3, 11 4:38 PM
I enjoyed this game and managed not to skip any of the puzzles even though at times I really wanted to as I got very frustrated. I would recommend this game.

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog Collector's Edition on May 14, 11 8:39 AM
Not for me. Doesn't play well using a widescreen laptop. I wish more developers would make the HOG games for widescreen laptops. Plus it's too dark and difficult to find things. I'll have to pass on this one.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Dec 27, 10 1:56 PM
This seems to be a nice game however, when I play in full screen mode on my 15.4" wide screen laptop, the graphics are very pixalated. I tried going to non full screen but although the graphics are nice, it's just too small. I'll have to pass on this one.

Great game! I enjoyed everything about it. I finished the main game and then the extras and was pleased to find there was still yet more bonus games. It's a game that just keeps giving and giving. I feel I really got my $13.99 worth on this one!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 10 11:02 AM
I too had the same problem with the cut scences have have no idea how it ended. Very dissapointing after spending so much time playing the game.

posted in Renovate & Relocate: Boston on Oct 9, 10 8:49 AM
Just tried the demo and lasted all of 2 minutes. Won't work on full screen and the voice overs and music are truely annoying. Delete!

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® Collector's Edition on Sep 5, 10 10:15 PM
I was so excited when I saw the release and just finished the game, and it was okay. I enjoyed the first one alot more but I'm unsure why. Maybe it was because some of the puzzles here were just too diffuclt and I rarely if ever skip them but I did skip two. I used alot of hints and I found I got very frustrated as I wasn't sure what to do. The art and music were wonderful but to be honest I didn't find it that enjoyable. Oh well, off to the next game.

posted in My Kingdom for the Princess II on Sep 4, 10 7:07 AM
I love this game! It has everything I like and has kept me entertained through out. Thank you for finally releasing a decent time management game. It's been too long.

posted in Nightfall Mysteries: Curse of the Opera on Aug 4, 10 7:37 PM
I'm sorry I purchased this game. I thought it would be a good one since I just finished playing the new one but I was sorely mistaken. The items are far to small to find playing on a laptop and I'm finding it all quite annoying. I don't think I'll even bother finishing it as I don't really care what happens at the end.

posted in Journalistic Investigations: Stolen Inheritance on Aug 2, 10 7:08 PM
I couldn't even demo it as the window kept minimizing each time I tried to play so it got deleted right away.

posted in Gwen the Magic Nanny on Aug 2, 10 9:40 AM
I've been a member of BF since 2007 and love TM games but BF hasn't had any good ones for a very long time. I tend to purchase at least 2 games per month but went without purchasing any games for almost 2 months as nothing interested me.

I find TM games last alot longer then most HOG which only tend to last about 4 - 5 hours and feel I get my moneys worth with TM.

There have been times when I've paid full price elsewhere as I just couldn't wait for that TM game to be released by BF.

I must say however, that I did purchase the 3 HOG games recently and although I was very satisfied I still wish BF released more TM games.

Sadly this TM game is not for me.

posted in Life Quest ™ on May 3, 10 5:58 AM
Really frustrated as my game also crashed while dancing and I followed the recommendations and now the game won't even start. I sent a note to Customer Service but don't know if they can help. This is 3rd or 4th game I've purchased in the last few months that has had problems. I've been a member of Big Fish for many years and have never experianced so many issues. What's up Big Fish?

I'm an adult and have owned all the Chicken Invaders versions. I love this game. It's so much fun even though I tend to swear a bit more than normal.

Thanks for putting out something different for a change as I was starting to get bored with the games all being the same. I do wish however this was a bit more different than the other versions. But we'll see how it ends.

posted in Happyville on Mar 27, 10 2:22 PM
Tried udpating as recommended and didn't help. Too bad as I was having fun and now I'll have to wait until they get it fixed as I can't contact using the Live Chat as I work the hours they are open.

posted in Happyville on Mar 27, 10 1:28 AM
I too am getting the same error. This is the 2nd game I've recently purchased that I've had technical issues with. What's up with that? Tasty 2 and now this. Getting frustrated with BigFish.

posted in 2 Tasty on Mar 16, 10 7:42 PM
Very impressed with the quick response to my inquiry to BigFish. Now if they could just get the store to work. I have over $1000 and nothing to buy.

posted in Architect: Episode 1 on Mar 13, 10 7:45 AM
I tried the demo for this game and actually enjoyed it. It's a nice change to have something other than HOG and Time Management games. I was starting to get bored with the games being offered as everything has been the same lately.

posted in Farm Frenzy 3: American Pie on Jan 10, 10 10:25 AM
I regret purchasing this game as the Robots appear to be the only difference. I enjoyed Farm Frenzy 3 as it was something different. If they chose to put out another game they are really going to have to make it different. It's unfortunate I cant get my money back on this one.

posted in The Secrets of Da Vinci on Nov 2, 09 11:36 AM
I'm enjoying it so far and think I'm close to finishing.

It was a bit tricky at first and have had to use the walk through a couple of times. My favorite part is when I go to the pigeon building as my cat just freaks out! She runs around looking for the pigeons and she stares at my computer trying to figure out where they are. It was well worth the $6.99 just to watch her go nuts!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator