Posts created by judg

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Dec 29, 13 1:46 AM
Am I wrong in sensing that at the end of level 10 we were given a hint that we might see more of our beloved little adventurer ? I hope not as this series must surely rate as the best ever.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Dec 27, 13 4:02 AM
I did the same as I had not built enough quarries earlier in the game so had to start again. Now have plenty (but still can't finish )

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Dec 23, 13 1:34 AM
Fully agree, this in my opinion knocks all the other games into a cocked hat . A true adventure series and I only hope that the team can produce similar games in the future. Congratulations to them.

posted in Toy Defense 2 on Jun 22, 13 8:34 AM
All very well but where are instructions initially on how to play this game

posted in Royal Defense: Invisible Threat on Jun 17, 13 12:22 PM
Could one of you people on Level 11 please tell me how the mummy at the end of level 10 gets past the radar and how you kill him. I can deal with the rest Thanks

posted in 300 Dwarves on May 12, 13 12:06 PM
Would dearly like to know how you got three golds on this level. I keep getting wiped out even when holding all 30 lives

posted in 300 Dwarves on May 12, 13 11:24 AM
Have tried hint already posted but only killed about 4 spectres. Has anybody else completed this level ? If so would be pleased to know how

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Mar 12, 13 3:31 PM
Help !! got to the end but no idea where to find the mask

posted in Northern Tale on Jan 27, 13 8:24 AM
I can't find the berries ! Where on earth are they

posted in Island Tribe 4 on Dec 14, 12 1:43 AM
How do I help the Panda, Have cleared all. I think

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator