Posts created by icerhinohello

posted in Twilight City: Love as a Cure on Nov 8, 12 6:44 PM
"I was pretty advanced in the game and got to the point where the guy at the training ground tells you to get the crystal from the altar." I have problems every time once I get to this part of the game too. It should NOT be a technical issue since it's part of the game creator's / their debugging or bug finders team job to make sure there's nothing in the game that will get a player stuck and frustrated like this ....but I guess it is a technical issue since it's obviously a design flaw in the game and not my computer since I'm not the only one having to deal with this.

apparently some people have somehow been able to get past this annoying part but the rest of us in the meantime really need an updated version or a patch where this problem is fixed somehow .... ( for those that aren't having this problem - I'm so jealous of you , hahaha )

As I've suggested in both my review and elsewhere....one of the things the game developers / creators should've done from the start - provide a skip button / option for this part of the game and / or alternate solutions or better yet just have made it easier in the first place. It's utterly ridiculous that we are having to deal with this at all when the rest of the game is so easy and fun to play. I really hate the idea and I seriously doubt that uninstalling and reinstalling will fix this issue...but I may try it later / sometime. Please, can't somebody contact the makers of the game and politely insist they need to fix this part in the game by either making a patch for it or better yet making a bigger and better version with the option to skip this part of the game?

posted in Twilight City: Love as a Cure on Nov 8, 12 6:31 PM
bfRecar wrote:You can rest at home to restore mana and vitality
yeah but not if you're near the very end of the game ( at the part with the stupid "get the crystal off the altar" puzzle )

At least, it doesn't work that way for me and others when we get to that part of the game.

I'm having the same problems as aredelk , every time I get to that / this part of the game I'm stuck!

it makes me so mad ...the people who made the game should've put something in there - either alternative solutions or a skip option - or done something differently so that part isn't so ridiculously hard and what's with the fact that if you cast a spell you're stuck unless you cast "another's eyes" spell?!

posted in Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour on Oct 5, 12 1:46 PM
Ugh, that's one of the things I hate about the game. Having to put together a "signature outfit" is hit or miss. Ugh, I hate that part of the games so much.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful , all I can do is wish you luck and to suggest to just keep trying and maybe you'll eventually get it. Good luck!

posted in Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour on Oct 5, 12 1:44 PM
Even though this is not a great game , it's not a terrible game either. It's an ok game. I feel for those with problems.

The only things I hate about the loli thing is that it's actually got it's own special word for it since it's "sweet" style ...there's more than one style of "loli" so them putting it as "loli" is misleading since it's actually a substyle of loli known as ama-loli" / "sweet lolita" style.

Being a goth myself , I kinda prefer the "goth loli" style myself but I wish there was less focus on dresses for the female side ...ugh.

I enjoy "cute" and "sweet" to some extent but overall the ama-loli is just annoying to me ....too much Pink and girly crap. LOL

I wish they would let you have more color choices on every single thing / style.

posted in Jojo's Fashion Show: World Tour on Oct 5, 12 1:33 PM
I forgot something that I really wish now that I would've remembered to put in my review of the game : I really love how this jojo fashion game kinda lets the player make up their own fashions to some extent in some ways. But there should've been even more options and there shouldn't have been such harsh scores if you add something that the game doesn't consider fashionable to outfits when you have to throw things together in this game to make an outfit anyway. Apparently the games and I often have different ideas on what is fashionable and what looks silly or stupid.

I wish there were more to these games than just fashion though.

I feel bad for anyone who has problems getting the game(s) to work.

There are good things and bad things about fashion games and the jojo series is no exception. Similar is true for the real fashion world and all the drama that goes along with it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator