Posts created by jodylync

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 7, 18 4:52 AM
Thank you for the explanation!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 6, 18 7:19 PM
Does anyone know what order your friend's rooms are in? Is there a rhyme or reason to the order or are they just listed randomly?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 2:25 PM
I'm getting it, too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 18 12:10 PM
Thanks for your help!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 3:30 PM
I think some of you are aware that my game crashed last Friday. There has been some progress made. My game is back, but all my inventory items are gone and my rooms are locked.

I am working with support to get these items reinstated. As soon as I am able to do so, I will open my Spring Room and start gifting again. (My friend list appears to have remained intact.)

Thanks for your patience, friends!

Jody

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 1:55 PM
Well, I did hear back from Support and am working with Josh. He was able to manually restore some of my progress, but I am missing all of my special room furniture, inventory, amulets, stamps, airship items, puzzles, pet food.

A lot of my pets are gone, nearly all of my achievements, and almost all avatars.

I have given Josh as much information as I can recall so hopefully, he can restore more than what is there, but I probably will not be able to get everything back.

I think in the future I will take weekly screenshots of everything should this happen again.

Fortunately, I do have all my friends. If I get some stuff back, I will start gifting soon.

Jody

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 3, 18 3:45 AM
Has anyone placed a support ticket lately and received a response? I have been talking to a number of people who have lost their games, but the support team does not appear to be responding. Anyone have any successful communication with the Support Team lately?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 1:38 PM
When did you send in your Support Request? I put mine in on Friday at 1pm.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 1:37 PM
There are several threads of people who lost their games in the last week, myself included. I know of one person who waited 7 days before getting a response. I have been waiting for 4 days. A couple of people have been told their games couldn't be reinstated at all.

I am growing increasingly frustrated as I am missing out on the Spring Event.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 6:33 AM
There are several threads here of people who have lost their games over the past week and are back at level one, myself included.

HeatherSassyBee reported she is back up after 6 days. Customer Service was apparently able to help her.

I hope to hear back about my game soon. I was up to level 79.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 6:29 AM
So glad to hear it! Hopefully my game will be reinstated soon!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 6:27 AM
A number of us lost our games over the past week and have contacted support. I anticipate that it may take awhile for the issue(s) to be resolved since there seems to be a significant number of players who have experienced this.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 2, 18 6:25 AM
A number of us lost our games over the past week. I submitted a ticket on Friday and haven't heard a thing from support yet.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 1, 18 2:59 PM
have you had any response from BFG at all?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 7:40 PM
I haven't heard anything either. So frustrated! I am missing out on so much during the Spring Event.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 1:27 PM
You can use them to open the ghostly chest in the Dark Tower. Inside the chest are the special pets. You have to open it three times to collect all three pets.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 8:42 AM
Taaja wrote:
siberlene wrote:
Luckypool wrote:I'm so desperate for my game back, I've even taken to Googling the time in Minnesota to see if it's office hours and they might be re-building my game! Oh whoa is me, this detox is hard maaaaaan, any advice on how I can get through this sitch until I'm back?

Minnesota? I thought BFG is in Seattle.

I have a friend on level 10, with a new name, Taj. Just now I got a message when I tried to enter the spring room "This friend has updated to a new version of the game. To access the room please update your game"....or something like that. Yesterday Taj had a different name and yesterday I was able to enter the spring room. Strange.

Hello, This is Tajja - I am playing the new game now as just - Taj - Hopefully they can restore my game that was lost (vanished!) I don't think it's going to be possible though. All of my regular friends are still on my NEW game, isn't that strange? You would think that all would be lost. That's why you are still seeing me as a new player. My ID stayed the same on the NEW game so there is nothing to go back to, except my friends. I WAS on level 17 or 19, not sure which but I lost a really good game. Everyone had guided me through my first game with such good tips and help. I'm playing like crazy to get back. Some have stated that BF will restore what they can of my game so maybe I will get a portion of my game back. Hope to see you out there soon!

Have you heard anything from Support yet? When did you submit your service request?

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 31, 18 4:02 AM
Taaja wrote:
jodylync wrote:The same thing happened to me earlier today. I was on level 79. After my game shut down, I went back into it and it restarted at level 1. I contacted support about 1pm, but I haven't heard anything back yet. So frustrating to happen while the Spring Event is going on.
Did you play into the new game far enough to click on the avatar and see if it's your old/original ID code? I think my game is gone because the new game displays my original ID. Still waiting to hear back from the Team as well, Good Luck!

That is my old code. I hope they can recover it. Due to the holiday weekend, I have a feeling it will be Monday before we hear back from them. That is so frustrating. I planned on playing all weekend whenever I had down time.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 3:55 PM
The same thing happened to me earlier today. I was on level 79. After my game shut down, I went back into it and it restarted at level 1. I contacted support about 1pm, but I haven't heard anything back yet. So frustrating to happen while the Spring Event is going on.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 30, 18 12:36 PM
cindykat325 wrote:Oh No! so sorry - hope they get you fixed up soon!!!! I don't see you in my friends list. I'll keep trying and once the system lets me, I'll send you an invite so I can help you with the items you need to get "back in the game"!!!!

Thanks! I have a feeling I am going to have to find new friends after it is fixed.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator