Posts created by XenaElder

Me too. I did the puzzle at least 6 times, the puzzle is correct, but it doesn't finish. I'm using a Windows 10 laptop. So frustrated 'cause I paid full price for this game.

I played the game again and the briefcase was in my inventory this time. I must have clicked on it or I am losing my mind. I did have all the lock pieces for the briefcase. All is going smoothly now. Strange,,,

I will go back and check to make sure I have all pieces of the briefcase lock. Maybe then I can advance. More later. Thanks for your replies.

I did not get the briefcase from the helicopter when I should have and now I can't get it. Do I have to start the game over under a different name or is there another way to backtrack? I cannot advance any farther from where I am at now, Help anyone?

I did not get the briefcase from the helicopter when I should have and now I can't get it. Do I have to start the game over under a different name or is there another way to backtrack? I cannot advance any farther from where I am at now, Help anyone?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator