Posts created by gram209

posted in L. Frank Baum's The Wonderful Wizard of Oz on Sep 17, 17 5:18 AM
have uninstalled and re installed several times, lose game after 30 sec of play

please relay this complaint to proper persons, unable to contact any one

posted in Black Circle: A Carol Reed Mystery on Dec 2, 14 7:47 PM
I've tried escape, rt click, left click, up, down, and all around but I am stuck at the lake/river, just picked up the lighter, got the scrap of paper by the shack and can't leave. My hint is to go to the abutment.....

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Nov 6, 14 11:13 AM
That doesn't solve the problem though, maximum population is 90 so you can't have any babies once you reach that point. Without the heathens you can't reach 100.

I have the same problem,, population 97, 1 heathen to go and 2 dead.

I have the same problem, after purchasing the game I cannot get in the cathedral. I played the bell game while in demo. I hate to have to start all over but if I have to so be it.

I can't enter the cathedral, I have rung the bells and now my goal is to enter the cathedral, my hint says enter but I can't. I tried it both in the shadow mode and out of the shadow mode. Please help.

posted in Echoes of the Past: Wolf Healer Collector's Edition on Oct 21, 14 4:46 PM
Not familiar with the other games of this series, but they have to be better than this one, By the time I had to dress Mira, I was nearly done but have no interest in finishing the demo.. not on my list for purchase.

Edit:: Had all the games from this series from along time ago, wasn't thrilled with them either. guess that is why I forgot them.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Oct 18, 14 12:10 AM
I had 2 villagers die after reaching 94 population, only 4 more heathens to convert and maximum population reached. Am I out of luck for this???

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Oct 18, 14 12:08 AM
I had 2 villagers die after reaching 94 population, only 4 more heathens to convert and maximum population reached. Am I out of luck for this???

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Oct 18, 14 12:03 AM
This works for me every time, I put a child in the water just right of the rock at the bottom of the lake. The child just stands there, then lure the rascal near the child and he will stay there for hours or until you unleash butterflies or fog or close the game.

posted in Virtual Villagers: New Believers on Oct 17, 14 11:55 PM
When trying to convert the remaining blue heathens I have found bees better than the fog as they all run in different directions and you can easily get to the blue heathens while all the guards are running away.

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 27, 14 10:47 PM
Games are supposed to be fun and the randomness of getting the item you need is too frustrating. I have been trying to get the item needed for level 10 for 5 days and considering that I play every couple of hours in the evening, this becomes ridiculous. So sorry I bought this game, a real waste of my money and an exercise in futility.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Amazon ™ on Mar 17, 14 6:57 PM
How do you get the gopher, just started playing again and can't remember how.

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 13 9:46 PM
sillygrrl wrote:Scroll # 6, Druids, is not registering, therefore I cannot get all the achievements.

Same Problem

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 13 2:48 AM
Do any of the rooms have more than 1 owl?? Played it twice and most I can find are 32.

posted in League of Light: Dark Omens Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 13 1:16 AM
I have 4/5 silver items and all hints keep sending me back to the smelter.
Can anyone help me?

Found it, had to use the hammer

posted in The Last Days on Jul 17, 13 2:58 AM
I couldn't get out of the plane. I had the volume off so if there was help. I did'nt get it. Thumbs down from me

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on May 28, 13 6:42 AM
I have been fortunate to get as far as the gate that opens by pulling the ropes in the right order, I can't skip this puzzle. I don't care about adding 15 minutes it is better than tearing my hair out. Help me please

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 19, 13 3:57 AM
I am stuck in the second hallway trying to use the device key on the domed device.
The device key i have is shaped like a star with a crown on it. This is the only thing in the inventory that says device key. No matter how many times I use it it keeps going back into inventory. I can't go any further in the game. Help please.

I wouldn't have needed help if I had been in the right hallway. I guess I should have noticed the domed device had a square opening. I plead senility.

posted in Mystery Murders: The Sleeping Palace on May 19, 13 3:35 AM
Thanks so much for the walk through but I have a problem.

Zoom into the domed device and use the Device Key to activate it.
Open the ornate doors at the end of the hallway and go forwards into the Throne Room.

I have placed the device key several times on the domed device and nothing happens The device key I am using looks a little like a star with a crown on it.
What am I doing wrong???

Can answer my own question. You are in the wrong hallway. Turn left instead of right.

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Apr 7, 13 11:38 PM
All I know is I am still stuck in the coffin. I have pounded on that little piece at the left with the bar and it won't work. Any advise will be appreciated, LOL it's hot in here

finally got out

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator