Posts created by HotLily

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 29, 18 1:12 PM
I would like to add my thanks here. These players and many others made this forum unique. I am very grateful for the help they offered willingly.

Freya

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 26, 18 6:47 AM
playingthegame wrote:
HotLily wrote:Delphi is a forum especially set up for MC players. Cut and paste the link below and have a look see.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/MidnightCastle

Freya

Not quite correct!
Delphi Forums have been around for a long time (almost 20 years in fact) and is HUGE!

But the Folder containing the Midnight Castle part of it is a new one ( Is it a week old now?) and that is what is mentioned in the above link.
Because of the dedication of many players who have transferred to it,with Jenifer as our host, we now have a roaring success!
Entrance is simple and we welcome all dedicated MC players whether newbies or senior

My mistake, I misunderstood!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 24, 18 1:35 PM
Delphi is a forum especially set up for MC players. Cut and paste the link below and have a look see.

https://forums.delphiforums.com/MidnightCastle

Freya

posted in Modern Tales: Age of Invention Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 18 7:21 AM
I'm adding my name to this, for what it's worth. It seems to be a done deal and we won't change their minds.

A BIG thank you to all the lovely players who have helped so much to make this forum a great place to visit, with helpful suggestions, funny stories and the like.

Thanks to all the mods who have done so much for us.

Bye all.

Freya

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 1:49 PM
l've had to use a different name on Delphi. I'm Cornwallgal.

Freya

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 19, 18 11:04 AM
I have joined the Delphi forum as Cornwallgal. HotLily is already being used, I didn't think anyone else would have that bonkers name!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 9:26 AM

Thank you bfgMurrumbidgee for letting me know. That's a relief!

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 18, 18 8:45 AM
As BF has been sold to another company, will it be necessary to download all our games onto our computers/laptops? I have quite a few and only have a few on my BF Game manager at any one time.

Freya

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 17, 18 3:31 PM
There are no set rules for this game, so why not collect them? Some of them are worth a lot of coins, so they may come in handy at a later date to help you progress on an expensive level. Some you may want to hatch as they can be very helpful when you are wanting items that are difficult to get. Some just look pretty side by side in your inventory!

Happy gaming

Freya

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 10, 18 6:56 AM
The mods can't prevent this spam, but they do clear it up constantly. It's a thankless task which goes largely unappreciated.

posted in Viking Brothers 3 on Mar 9, 18 8:39 AM
I have opened all the taverns, but can't find a bonus game. Any ideas anyone?

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Feb 21, 18 12:47 PM
Thanks Erika, I got there. You saved my sanity!

What would we do without you? Thank you.

posted in Bush Whacker 2 - Free to Play on Feb 20, 18 9:05 AM
I keep trying to get to the cave but, no matter where I click, I can't cross the river. Is there a trick to it? I have completed the other secret areas in Cloudland and this is driving me nuts!
I'm hoping someone can help!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jan 12, 18 9:33 AM
Hi eastendteddy,

We're not friends in the game, but I have been following your posts about your troubles and I really hope that you are seen to at the hospital very soon. Having pain for a long period of time is exhausting. It's a credit to you that you can still joke about it.

I wish you all good things.

Freya

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 21, 17 9:06 AM
Very best wishes to all, friends, players, mods and devs.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND ALL GOOD WISHES FOR THE NEW YEAR

Freya

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 11:35 AM
To all the lovely Players who put forward suggestions, the Moderators who passed on those suggestions and the Devs who implemented them,

A BIG THANK YOU!!

Freya

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 19, 17 11:25 AM
Wouldn't it be wonderful if Apollo could read for herself how much she was loved? Maybe she can, who knows?

You're a great bunch of people.

Freya

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 3, 17 1:23 PM
I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My heartfelt condolences to her loved ones. She really will be missed.

Freya

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 8, 17 9:24 AM
.................my laptop is not working at the moment, so I'm unable to play MC
It will be out of action for a few days until I can get it fixed. My apologies for not being able to gift.

Freya

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 4, 17 12:35 PM
Hi Shadow,

Sorry I've not replied before. I have quite a few friends now but I'd like to add one of you, if that's ok?

Freya

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator