Posts created by poochie78

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Apr 27, 18 12:11 PM
I'm assuming this issue only happens with this game? If it's happening all the time, your monitor might be dying. If it's only while playing the game, I suggest contacting the game developers.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 17 11:54 AM
Well, for all those wondering....I found the answers. The YouTube channel "gamesetter" has videos for every single level, including specials and extras. Level 2 was purple, green; red, green for the trees. White, pink; pink white for water flowers. Level 4 was all white flowers. I had forgotten the spiral level too. That is red closest to the truck, double blue, then double red.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 17 12:55 PM
I realize this is an older game, but I would like to try and get the patterns correct for levels 2 and 4. 2 is "all but one", there are 4 regular plants, and 4 water plants. 4 is " a theme for all" . I can't get these for the life of me. I also noticed on the Amazon Kindle version, there is no ? for the CE version.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 17 1:52 PM
There should be what looks like a circular dirt patch on the screen. You click that, and the demo man runs over and makes TNT.

posted in Gardens Inc. 3: A Bridal Pursuit Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 17 1:48 PM
That level is all purple flowers. I too chose the color of flower I thought closest to a cherry tree. After playing through several times, I found it was purple. The water flowers are pink.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator