Posts created by Pagan22

posted in Grim Facade: The Artist and the Pretender on Nov 28, 14 9:10 PM
No, I hadn't, thank you! I had a mini game in the town square (?) that I couldn't find until I went back about 10 times.

posted in Grim Facade: The Artist and the Pretender on Nov 18, 14 8:27 PM
I am in the library. The game is telling me that my next move involves the clock, but I can't do anything with it. Hovering doesn't turn the cursor into anything that indicates I can interact with it, clicking on it does nothing. I can't do anything until I get that clock dealt with. What's the problem?

I'm with the others here. This is the third game in fewer than 6 months that I've bought with a glitch that renders it unplayable. The first one of those was over a year old and the forums were FULL of complaints! I made it through to the "Dead Lake" or whatever, finished that story, the gem dropped on the ground and then disappeared. Now I'm stuck and can't finish the game.

Come on, BF! I thought you were better than anyone else! Why are you putting out games with glitches in them? You have a Beta team, but you can't possibly be using them. If you're using your customer base as the Beta testers, you need to at least give us the games for free!

I shouldn't have to add "Check Tech folder in the forum" to reading the reviews and playing the demo to decide if I want to buy a game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator