Posts created by mirror75

Thanks tammytheo, you are awesome. I'm glad someone else agrees that is a little confusing.

I am looking for morphing objects and puzzle pieces in every scene. Even when I have picked up a morphing object and puzzle piece that scene on the map still shows a yellow start indicating there is a collectible there, so what am I missing? Are there other types of collectibles to get? Help?

posted in Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide on Feb 25, 15 6:31 PM
I am finding the parables, the moons, the tea, but I am not finding souvenirs. Where and what are they? Thank you

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time on Jan 19, 15 8:42 AM
By far the most frustrating level. Can't even say how many times I restarted. You have to get the token over and above the oil tank. Then you have two boxes on top of the oil tank, that's two chances to move it to the right or left depending on which oil tank you got the token on. Then it's just a matter of moving it right or left and into the column that goes all the way down. Sorry there is no magic trick. I set the oil slicks off into easy mode, but I still got them on this level. They need to be able to skip a level or some people will just give up.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 4, 14 12:27 AM
Thanks a bunch tammytheo!

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 3, 14 8:46 PM
Does the strategy guide or walkthrough show morphing objects? I just reached the end of the demo and had only found one. Can someone tell me how many more they found before the end of the demo?

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director on Sep 22, 14 3:14 PM
It's about a 2 minute countdown until the skip is available. I don't care for most of the puzzles, and that 2 minutes feels like an eetteerrnniittyyy, I wish all new games had a custom difficulty level, so you could change the skip wait times to zip or the lowest in can go 10-15 seconds.

posted in 100% Hidden Objects on Sep 22, 14 3:10 PM
I have a suggestion for BF. In order to help fans of 100% HOG games, it would be great if the Storied HOG's and the 100% HOG's were listed separately. Most of the storied HOG's barely have any actual HOG's. But you can't tell the difference when you search for HOG's the results contain both mixed together.

(The same goes for Match 3 games).

posted in 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour on Jul 30, 14 9:42 PM
Does anyone know the release dates of all the 7 Wonders games? I see big progression in gameplay in what I assume to be the later games. However the one I am currently playing is a big letdown from the other games, so I am assuming it was an earlier release. If not, then the series is going downhill fast.

posted in The Treasures of Montezuma 4 on Jun 4, 14 8:24 PM
I don't know how to do it but would sure love to know how! I find it very distracting and irritating.

posted in Mystika 2: The Sanctuary on May 20, 14 8:03 PM
I finished buying all the town upgrades. It just went right to the next level and continues. Why keep playing when you have no goals to purchase? That was weird that it didn't have any fireworks or the usual fare when you get to the end.

posted in Youda Sushi Chef 2 on May 20, 14 7:59 PM
I started reading the descriptions of the bonuses. Check out the one for the Magic Hat. I had to reread it a few times. I had to stop paying.

Hopefully this will be fixed to say something other than "dishes and turds"

posted in Disharmony Blocks II on May 8, 14 10:48 AM
Dear Developer,
I did enjoy this game and got hooked. I very rarely play a game more than once and I'm on my third go round. Thank you. A couple of things:

- I did hit a void level where even though all the voids were removed the game didn't end (someone else here mentioned the same thing)

-There was a glitch that came up many times where one block would show up askew and you couldn't do anything with it. You just had to be sure it was the middle block of a match to remove it.

-I have three profiles now and it looks like that is all you can have. The problem is the game does not acknowledge the deletion, so it looks like it is not working. It's not intuitive that you would have to start the game over where it will ask for a new profile. The same with entering your name and hitting enter, but I saw that was addressed in an earlier post.

Suggestions:
- Please, please allow us to select any previous level to replay and try to achieve all stars. Currently we can only replay the level we are on.

- Please mix up the matching cards games. Use different pictures and/or maybe do a mahjong or another game instead of all matching cards.

-I never once used the teleport or meltdown bonuses. They were too "expensive" if you will and I did not find them helpful or necessary. Maybe some other bonuses?

Someone mentioned there being another (the first I guess) game, I am going to try and find it. But please do put out a third game and make sure I know about it Thanks!!

posted in Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures on Mar 20, 14 5:26 PM
I've gotten to the end of the game, then went back to try and get three stars on each level. A handful on the last three chapters are quite challenging. Especially the ones with smaller play fields. I can clear out the play field fine, but then the challenge is feeding all the fish so to speak. Without enough playing field to help make matches for you its pretty tough. I've even loaded up on all power ups and thrown everything I got at the board and still the fish are hungry.

These are for various levels in chapters 3,4, and 5.

Any strategies for when you clear out the game field and get stuck feeding endlessly hungry fish would be most welcome!

posted in Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures on Mar 5, 14 3:33 PM
BlackWaterRules wrote:This game is all about having fun. There are 3 modes: groups, chains, and swap, all fun.....

However it is quite annoying that the game throws a pop up window in the middle of play reminding you that you can switch modes.
I realized later that it pops up after your pass the time (3 min) for obtaining 3 stars so it's offering or suggesting another method of play. So not that doesn't bother me so much

posted in Atlantic Quest 2: The New Adventures on Mar 5, 14 3:30 PM
caseymom wrote:I just checked the images for this game and I saw a timer at the top right side, next to the middle of the page. Is this a timed game or not?

The game will not run out of time and end on you. However the faster you can finish the more stars or trophies you will get. I am finding it becoming quite challenging to get all three stars per level.

posted in Call of Atlantis: Treasures of Poseidon on Mar 5, 14 12:18 PM
I just posted the same thought on my review of the game. The only thing different is they added ":Treasures of Poseidon" to the title. I don't like the fact that I almost bought a game I already own, in hopes that it was a sequel.

Not cool!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 10, 13 2:50 PM
Not sure why your visits aren't registering. Mine did after one visit and I didn't even like/dislike. Also the diamonds are tricky. Even after buying a mine, they are pretty slow to come by. This is where they kind of "entice" you to buy them with you own money. If you want to truly play this game for free you have to be super patient....yuck.

posted in Antique Mysteries: Secrets of Howard's Mansion on Aug 30, 13 8:45 PM
got an error 760 - error downloading. rebooting, still happening. no link to delete so that I can redownload. Sent message to customer support

posted in Happy Chef 2 on Aug 9, 13 3:40 PM
lym_1609 wrote:

Inability to have assistants, or bigger work space, or extra ovens, or tabletops to store more food. TRAGEDY game as usual. Clicks can be fired and missed control issue, graphics is just plain lazy, quite early 80's style down to game play

I totally agree. You should get lots more upgrades that actually assist you as you progress. The comfort upgrades do nada. A third installment of this game could do really well if the developers listen and implement all the suggestions. I will check it out if I see a 3.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator