Posts created by Holly1006

did anyone ever answer? i've never gotten it either.

i've never gotten it either. library door? which soul - the kid at school?

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 16 11:50 PM
i don't know if you're still frustrated or if you found it, but bolt = arrow, not what we (or at least I) would think of as a bolt.

posted in Living Legends: Bound by Wishes Collector's Edition on Mar 22, 16 9:08 PM
having the same problem with suegnu & jordway trying to play the musical notes game. have placed the 2 missing notes, but game says i haven't. i've tried uninstalling & re-installing, starting all over with a new profile but nothing has worked. i have windows 7.0.

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition on Nov 21, 12 6:37 PM
for the life of me i don't know what all the whining is about. i'm playing the game & think it's great. the screen resolution & the SG with no words are the same issues i had with Escape from Ravenhearst, but love everything else. guess i'm just glad there's no creepy grad students. i think most of us can agree that Return to Ravenhearst was the best, but i'd bet there were whiners when that one first came out, too.

great job, bfg ... and a big thanks for getting it to us a little early!!

usignuolo wrote:Also given that MCF art director Jeff Haynie is a Christian I was surprised at the gruesome hospital scenes which I thought weird and unpleasant (and I am an atheist).

weird & unpleasant - yes. unChristian??? no! there's nothing even questionably unChristian & this is so not the place to bring up anyone's religion/faith.

i'm sure Jeff can defend himself, but i just had to get on my soapbox for a moment.

i've played the game several times now. it took me a while to like it, but over all i'm glad i bought it. i do wish the game would adjust the screen resolution, without me having to do it.... cuz i forget every single dang time i open the game. (never said i was bright ) i was disappointed in the SG. there's one door i still haven't figured out & the SG makes no sense to me: i miss words.

my most favorite part is the entry into the first hospital room, the one with the eyes. absolutely cracks me up every time. never get tired of it.

one last comment - i don't think this game is nearly as demented as Dire Grove. those frozen grad students gave me the creeps.

thanx for the games. i still think MCF games are the best.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Jan 16, 11 5:43 PM
you're talking about the upside down casket? yes, knock it with the hammer until the skeleton falls out, then use the screwdriver to pry the T loose. gl!

nevermind. turns out it didn't take very many pages to read other posts with the same question.

i apologize if this subject has been discussed before, but i can't read through all the pages in here to find it.

i've gone thru the game 3 times now and still end up with the snowshoes still in inventory. what are they used for???

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator