Posts created by SirensKiss

posted in Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition on Aug 13, 17 12:34 PM
Hello fellow fishies

Did post in the tech issues, but unsure as to whether this constitutes one.

Have re started the game twice now (Windows 7) and same thing keeps happening.

Am at the begining of the game, done bedroom, museum and now in secret wing.

I have found emblems and clicked on them, but when I go to look at my collections not all of them show up. About three are missing!

Have throughly checked and counted but they are def not there .

Tbh this is the first time I have encountered any probs from this developer and have all their games.

Would be very grateful for suggestions or to hear if anybody else encountered sim thing.

Thanks in advance

P.S. Is the collectors edition.

posted in Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 17 8:38 PM
Wondered if anybody was experiencing the same problem as I am?

Have just entered the school, found all the emblems in the bedroom, museum and also the little side room that appears after talking to the ghost.

Checked guide and it seems to be at this point I should have seven symbols but am only showing six.

Recounted and checked numereous times and def have all the ones shown.

Am I going crazy???

Would be grateful if anyone could help restore my sanity please!

Thank you

posted in Grim Tales: The White Lady Collector's Edition on Aug 12, 17 8:30 PM

I have windows 10 and I just finished the demo. I can't find the 1st morph in the 1st scene. The guide said by the sign post and it has a car. If I buy it I'll try to get it right away because I tried to get it later after I went into the house and it's not there. Shouldn't it be there?

Hi Majestyx12

I found it in the tree at the far left of the scene.
It looks like a kite.
Hope this helps!

posted in Cadenza: Havana Nights Collector's Edition on Apr 5, 16 9:38 PM
Sorry, this won't help but I have encountered this problem too

Tried the usual tricks of changing difficulty levels, but no joy.

Shame as this is the one developer I don't usually have issues with.

Good luck !

cookiehoney wrote:Still cannot download this game as McAfee still telling me it is dangerous to download. I have e-mailed twice to Big Fish asking if it is safe to download this game and if a PC update is going to be available and other than an acknowledgement that they have received my query I have received no reply. Have been a member for a long time and dread to think how much money I have spent over the years and they cannot even bother to reply to my e-mails. Add to that the monthly membership fee I am paying and the games I like I either have trouble with or cannot even download and I am asking myself why I bother. Great customer services guys!

Hiya

Don't know if this helps at all, but I too use Mc Afee and downloaded without a problem. It always does a risk assessment before downloading (I have downloaded over 40 games through Big Fish).

Hopefully if you download via the Big Fish site directly (which is Mc Afee tested) you should be ok.

Good luck and best wishes.

Sirens Kiss

cookiehoney wrote:Still cannot download this game as McAfee still telling me it is dangerous to download. I have e-mailed twice to Big Fish asking if it is safe to download this game and if a PC update is going to be available and other than an acknowledgement that they have received my query I have received no reply. Have been a member for a long time and dread to think how much money I have spent over the years and they cannot even bother to reply to my e-mails. Add to that the monthly membership fee I am paying and the games I like I either have trouble with or cannot even download and I am asking myself why I bother. Great customer services guys!

Hello fellow fishies

Yes, I too have encountered the 'Missing puzzle piece' in the house model puzzle.

Am playing it on Windows 7.

In desperation I have emailed Eipix directly as I fear constant posts on the tech issues page will not yield any results .

When I encountered a problem in another Eipix game (Fame Fatale- h/o alley) no resolution was ever found and that was after posting many times.

Am one of the few people not on Facebook, so have done it the old fashioned way and emailed them.

If I hear back (hopefully will) then I'll post here again.

Lets hope we get the chance to defeat Alastair in the future!!

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 15 5:53 PM
Is VERY frustrating isn't it .

Was supposed to be a fix on the way from the developers according to previous post.

Have already chased this up with a couple of the moderators and still no joy.

Beginning to think we'll NEVER get a fix .

If I were on Facebook would contact developers again and chase!

Must admit am starting to feel ignored...................

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Aug 11, 15 5:47 PM
Hello Pcpat923

No probs, glad you were able to enjoy the game too.

H/O can be pretty annoying sometimes!

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 15 10:16 AM
Just clicked on the twine where 1357wc suggested and it worked!

Fantastic, now to continue with a brilliant game.

Thanks a lot

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 15 9:52 AM
Thank you very much 1357wc for taking the time to respond to my question.

Had tried clicking on the twine before with no joy, but will retry clicking where you suggested.

Here's hoping....

Have a good day

Best Wishes

Sirens Kiss

posted in Beyond: Light Advent Collector's Edition on Aug 3, 15 8:08 PM
Hello Fishies

Wondered if anyone could help please?

Am trying to assemble the fishing pole to fish key out, have rod and magnet but am unable to locate the string!

Not sure if I have a glitch as there is what looks to be twine in the tree, but can't pick it up.

Any suggestions please?

Would be v grateful.

Thanks in advance

Sirens Kiss

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Aug 2, 15 5:29 PM
Am pleased that Ibegigi2 was able to get past the glitch in the alley h/o, but....unfortunately no joy for me .

My bat is still suspended in the air and can not be clicked on. Also tried the match 3 option again just in case, again no joy .

Unable to progress any further and loathed to start again from the beginning.

Did send a second message to one of the BF moderators to chase up a fix as feel this is taking rather a long time to get fixed.

Hopefully something will be done very shortly so myself and fellow fishes are not left dangling!!

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Aug 1, 15 3:50 PM
It is a great game from a fantastic developer, but...................

Are we any nearer a fix please for the parrot glitch in the h/o alley scene?

A LOT of people (myself included) are unable to progress any further in the game and it's terribly frustrating .

It looks like another fishie has approached the developer for a fix and one was sent to Big Fish, but that was a while ago now.

Please could the Big Fish team help to rectify the problem?

You've provided excellent customer service in the past and have helped sort out other issues, so please help now .

Many thanks in advance

Sirens Kiss

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Jul 29, 15 6:33 PM
Doesn't seem to be any fix yet .

I sent a pm to a moderator and was assured that whenever they had received a fix for this problem one would be posted.

Like the previous post I buy a lot of games (especially from this developer) and have come across a few games with glitches, but the majority have been fixed.

This game also refuses to acknowledge in the achievements that you have done a h/o using only the match game too.

Don't know if this is linked to main issue?

We really need some kind of patch, it's been too long a wait!

Is it worth contacting the developer again I wonder??

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Jul 23, 15 9:40 AM
Hiya.

Suspect you too could be a victim of the terrible glitch that has affected this h/o scene.

I have been posting alongside other fishes and supposedly a fix from the developer has been sent.

Have sent a pm to a moderator yesterday to try and illicit a response.

Here's hoping!

Sirens Kiss

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Jul 16, 15 5:12 PM
Thank you very much 5TooMany, that's great news.

Appreciate you contacting them .

Hopefully we'll get a fix soon and get back to enjoying an otherwise brilliant game.

Have a good weekend .

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 15 4:11 PM
Exactly the same for me and boy is it annoying .

Unfortunately I am on not on the usual social media sites ie; Facebook, but wonder if there were any point in approaching the developer directly and asking for some kind of patch?

Noticed when there's been a problem before they do seem to be quite responsive and sort things out.

They do make excellent games and are def one of my favourites. Fingers (and fins) crossed they rectify this issue.

Have a good week fellow fishes!!

posted in Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori Collector's Edition on Oct 27, 14 9:44 PM
Yep, same issue with gate too

Thankfully after following the tip from Poof11 about changing game difficulty , the problem rectified itself.

Hurrah

No more screaming at the screen and having a meltdown.

Happy days.

posted in True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 14 3:30 PM
Well it would seem that all the hard work contacting the developer by Kamana and Nightcat1 has paid off .

As per my previous posts, the game had glitched in the wardrobe h/o and not provided the faucet stem needed to progress. This has still not been rectified

I then started a new game and got another problem with the h/o in the car boot with the pumpkin (other gamers encountered this too).

Now for the good news........after uninstalling then reinstalling the game, the car boot h/o with the pumpkin problem has been sorted. I continued to play and this time when it got to the wardrobe part I was rewarded with the faucet stem and could therefore continue further, hurrah .

Thought it was important to share this news, after all it's been a lot time coming!

So a HUGE thank you to the fishies who I'm sure are responsible for this current development.

Hope everyone who had glitch issues can now enjoy a great game.

Good luck!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator