Posts created by harpylady85

posted in Victim of Xen on Jun 24, 14 8:02 PM
I love RPGs, but I didn't even purchase this game, I most likely will not. Why? It's extremely glitchy. I'm not even an hour into the demo and I can't go into buildings.

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on May 25, 14 4:30 PM
MeenFangrl wrote:After watching a video, I figured out how to do it. (BTW, you get the phone number from the bartender by playing a hidden object game after you fix the projector.)

First you put the coin in, then take the piece of paper that has the phone number on it and put it on the phone.

You grab the holes that the numbers are under and drag the holes until the silver thing is on the LEFT SIDE of the holes, not on them. (That's the part that I got stuck on.)

Then, you use the brick on the phone to get the coin out.

I hope this helps.

Did all that, the phone is still out of service.

posted in Deadly Sin on Feb 12, 14 8:03 PM
I'm at the end of chapter 2, I just got back to the church and I can't save!
I love this game, but I want to be able to save still. What happened?

posted in Vampires: Todd & Jessica's Story on Jun 24, 13 12:27 PM
I have the number for Lawrence, but it still says the number is out of service.

posted in Dracula Origin on May 18, 13 9:26 PM
So sorry to hear that. You have to keep drawing the lines according to the articles.
If you did it right, they should all intersect Godalming Manor.
When you get there, hit escape and save. If all else fails, uninstall and reinstall. Hope that helps.

posted in Dracula Origin on Apr 25, 13 9:09 PM
llovett79 wrote:
Poodlebear wrote:
prpldva wrote:LOL- I am so glad somone else verbalized this, because it was killing me not to talk about it!
That vampire can bite me anytime!

Indeed! He is now gracing my desktop in all his reclining glory. Hot, I'm tellin' ya. Yeah... somethin' about the old darkside. For one thing they just get better clothes.

Not just clothes, my dear. Better everything, just about. Could I get that link too?

posted in Dracula Origin on Apr 25, 13 8:24 PM
prpldva wrote:I think the crate was in the center aisle, as you first come in...

It's actually the chest with the recently-replaced lock. First, you have to find the key. Spacebar helps a lot.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator