Posts created by PreGab12

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 5, 18 3:44 AM
Well, now my stats are like this :

Money : 5.647.661
Diamonds : 1161
HOS : 117844
Gametime : 153d 3hrs

But my normal DC won't count anymore ? I'm at 2871...

posted in Wanderland on Mar 11, 18 3:14 AM
Please add me

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 20, 17 3:51 AM
My update said "fix bugs" - I didn't had one before, but now I have a serious BUG
I hope the developers will fix this ASAP...

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 13, 17 9:25 AM
A few days ago - before the the update - I usually came buy coal. Instead of now where people are drowning in amber...(trying do do something with it - stones e.a.)

PS : I'm one of those who waited days - for just a couple of foundation-stones e.a.

posted in Sunken Secrets on Mar 13, 17 8:48 AM
Hi
I hope you developers buy everything people are selling - because people who have played/bought pearls are drowning in them. And what was the reason ?? Hard to get coal ??? I saw plenty of it every day ??
And PLEASE have a little RESPECT for people who have played ever since the start. We didn't get Our Castle stones just by buying from people - nope - we had to do it with patience.(now they are buying from "older" players)

This amber-issue reminds me of the potato-event. You learned from that - so please remove some of the amber.

And can we have Our old graphic back - instead of that cartoonish ones ? It looked so real - but now.....

Best Regards
Carsten

posted in Sunken Secrets on Dec 15, 16 12:48 AM
Thanks for the new theme, but I had hoped for a Christmas present: -) .......... An update where we can move forward in the game. When is 'comming soon'?

With this update I've got problems. When I visit my friends, so I do not come through, but get black screen and must close the game down. This has not happened before with me, hope it is something gets fixed soon

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 8, 16 4:41 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:
PreGab12 wrote:Diving costs the same each time, and as it has done from the beginning (400 energy). But I often get bugs when I throw the diver in the water, I wonder if it could be on the lanes where there are sea horses?.

Yep. They start appearing in the second dive that costs 3000 magic.

With me, it has always cost 400 energy. And switching between three different courses. There must be something wrong?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 8, 16 4:38 AM
Annateia wrote:
PreGab12 wrote:Diving costs the same each time, and as it has done from the beginning (400 energy).

Then you are definitely not far enough in the game. For example, my current diving cost is around 4,5k. Just keep diving.

:-).

I'm at level 80, and I dive 2-3 times each day :-)

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 8, 16 3:03 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:
PreGab12 wrote:I am unable to contact support when my game ID is changing every time I start the game.

Go to settings and choose Help. Your actual ID is shown at the top of the window. Ignore the one on the loading screen.
PreGab12 wrote:I would have liked to have solved my problem with that, I have never seen the sea horse when I dive.

Maybe you haven't got there yet? How much magic does your next dive cost to start?

Diving costs the same each time, and as it has done from the beginning (400 energy). But I often get bugs when I throw the diver in the water, I wonder if it could be on the lanes where there are sea horses?.

Thanks for help in finding my game ID :-)

posted in Sunken Secrets on Oct 8, 16 12:28 AM
I am unable to contact support when my game ID is changing every time I start the game. I would have liked to have solved my problem with that, I have never seen the sea horse when I dive.

I love the sunken secret, and has played right from the start. I buy too many beads to support the publisher for their great work. I only have the opportunity to play on PC, and now I have become concerned about whether there will be updates to the PC. Where it would be nice with a tidshorizont

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 16, 16 1:31 AM
Please .... please update to the PC soon. We feel neglected compared to other platforms

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 16, 16 1:25 AM

I've played right from the start (PC) and I have never seen a seahorse underwater. I often get application error when I send the diver in the water - I wonder if it's on the lanes where there is a seahorse?

How do seahorse out? is tiny, and it hides?

posted in Sunken Secrets on Sep 7, 16 12:52 AM
Agree ..........Update please :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 16 7:46 AM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
PreGab12 wrote:Someone said I get 100 diamonds - when I did 8. I did 8 - so I'm looking forward

You will only get it if the global goal is met.
If the global goal is met, anyone who contributed at least 3 airships will get 100 diamonds.

I know - but somebody doesn't And I still won't empty my inventory for this

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 16 7:35 AM
Someone said I get 100 diamonds - when I did 8. I did 8 - so I'm looking forward

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 16 7:14 AM
Glad I didn't empty my inventory :-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 16 5:22 AM
Not looking good. Who want's to empty his/her's inventory for the airship ??? Not me...

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 13, 16 12:20 AM
I earlier didn't get anything before I did my personal quest - even if the global was done - that's what I mean. But I'm near my 8 - so why not

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 12, 16 7:35 AM
I don't believe that. You won't get your global diamonds before your send 30 airships. I admit - I'm on a pass...

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 16 1:22 AM
12earth45 wrote:Hope they will have tournament at different hours.

Before it was 3 different times a day, so everyone in different time zones could play.

I am on west coast US, and still miss them!

Crystal ; P

Agree.

I also hope that they will return for more tournements every time, and only one hour for each

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator