Posts created by jefflowrey1

posted in Farm Up on Mar 4, 14 12:01 PM
1--when does the husband come?
2--how to you repair the home and guesthouse? I have no wood or boards to fix them.
3-- how do you catch the yellow butterflies? please help if you can, I'll have more questions as I go on.

Thanks Jeff

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 14 11:21 AM
I have 3 Mechanical Hearts if anyone needs this item, please add me and post it on your gift list. I'd be happy to pass them on. # 101918 Jeff

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 14 11:16 AM
You are right, But if you go to crafts and hit on an item 'Find' if its not one of your quests list you might not get it. you will get something different. Jeff #101918

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 14 11:11 AM
Sorry granny, but people just want to make friends. Gift giving is your choice and I never expect a gift to add someone as my friend.

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 14 11:08 AM
I was going through my crafts, I hit on an item to find. It took me to a new area in the dragons lair, I cant open it yet but its in the upper part of the scene. Good luck..# 101918 Jeff

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 14 11:03 AM
They just pop up,,,so be on the hunt in all scenes. I got my first by accident, then after someone helped me in the forums, now Im finding them everywhere. Good Luck #101918 Jeff

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 14 10:58 AM
IT CROWD=====101918

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 2, 14 9:15 AM
Please send me more gift ideas I can help you with. You have been so kind to me ,I want to help you too. my ID name is IT CROWD. But you only have 2 gifts listed and I have neither of them. Post more gifts, OK. Thank you Jeff ---"IT CROWD."

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 14 12:04 PM
I'm only playing 1 game, not really sure how to set up another account. But im afraid to buy Diamonds or Gold if at level 18 your locked out or can't play anymore. I don't want to invest money if I cant play the game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 14 11:44 AM
The only place I can see eggs is when I craft something and the spinner spins. I never get an egg just junk prizes like X-X or X-gold. Is there somewhere else you can try to win eggs? I don't like to post them as gifts because I know how hard they are to find. Even though I put up an egg on my gift list for like 30 minutes and my friend Mandu sent me the egg so now I have a green dragon pet. Thank you Mandu. If there's any other way to find eggs please let me know. Thanks Jeff

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 24, 14 11:32 AM
I too can only send 5 gifts per day. I think the timer runs from midnight to midnight. So if some one sends a gift at lets say 6pm they can send another gift after midnight --6 hours later. I think that's how it works.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 22, 14 10:33 AM
I'm so sorry but this 5 per day policy in retuning gifts "STINKS" All my friends send me gifts sometimes even twice in one day, but am stuck with this 5 per day rule. Please forgive me..I promise I will get back to you all. I'm taking names and making notes now so again Please forgive the delay. Thank you all so very much..Jeff

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 20, 14 8:01 AM
After hearing the stories about level 18, where the game ends or you get locked out. I've decided to slow down my game play. I'm at level 12 and for awhile now ill just go through the scenes getting my prizes and chasing flowers. I want to collect prizes and send them to you all, if im abit slow getting back to you with a prize its because of the 5 per day rule,don't worry I wont forget any of you. I Promise. If you need a prize just invite me and ill try to get you what you need. My ID # 101918. BTW I noticed if you play the scene fast as you can you get a better prize than if you take your time and get a higher time finishing.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 13, 14 11:46 AM
First thing is id like to thank all my friends for sending me gifts, they have really helped me out alot.Then I didn't realize that you could only send 5 gifts back per day, but don't worry I haven't forgotten those good people who gifted me. I will send 5 gifts a day , everyday so please be patient with me. I think my day starts like at 2am, geez I must not have been able to sleep on that night. Ha Ha Ha.
Thank you all again.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 14 10:13 PM
I love the free to play game FOUND. I bought diamonds once but after I changed my PC system from XP to windows 7 I lost all my progress and diamonds.BFG couldn't help me, seems something went wrong with my order finding.So be careful to save all your orders in a separate folder for future reference. I just wish BFG would give us a "Free to play" game every so often that we didn't need to buy these extras. Because I paid more money buying these diamonds and gold than I would have spent the $6.95 to $9.95 on a regular game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 14 9:58 PM
I have troubles getting 3--4 HOS in 30 minutes. Some scenes it's so hard for me to see and find the items.Esp. that scene that's white in color and has the wolf in it, O"man I m lost in there. Ha Ha Ha.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 14 9:49 PM
Well I got my gifts, but their always junk. Like X-X or X-gold which is only like 10 to 40 gold. Big deal, I feel like those other gifts spinning by are just for show. Gets me excited, then I get X-X again.. Whoa is me. Ha Ha Ha

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 14 9:43 PM
You have all scared me. I am on level 11, but having so much fun playing .I hope BFG fixes this soon or it's going to be a disaster for me. I am afraid to get close to level 18 and not being able to get back into my game.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 12, 14 9:24 PM
Yes my name is "IT CROWD" because I think my avatar looks kind of like Katharine Parkinson from the British TV sitcom called The IT CROWD. he he he. I only have two things posted for gifts, but their the things I never seem to get. I don't have enough diamonds to open up the other two gift boxes, so what gifts should I be asking for? I'll keep sending you all the things I find, but sometimes their the same stuff I always get. Some I need for my own quests, but I'll send all my extras to you. Thank you for all your help.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 14 11:13 PM
I never have diamonds --only like 2-4 at any time. No gold either, so I cant afford to buy people gifts, I give all the gifts I find to you all, but I never get any in return. I don't understand how this works. My player number is---- 101918----,please send me something, anything

Thank you..

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator