Posts created by dvon

posted in Haunted Hotel: Personal Nightmare Collector's Edition on May 25, 17 1:28 PM
Having the same issue with game freezing after signing the contract. Hope there is a fix for this on the way. Until then, I will do the updates. I use windows 10 on a desktop.

posted in FBI: Paranormal Case on Mar 23, 11 8:22 AM
I see that I am not the only one who can't get this game to start. I have downloaded and reinstalled 3 times. I checked all my settings and deleted Prefetch files, restarted..ect. This game just will not run. Is it the game?

posted in Awakening: The Dreamless Castle on Dec 31, 10 10:26 PM
I did all the things listed. The rope is on the pulley and I have the sledge hammer. I can't get the hammer to work on the barrel. I get the message..I don't need to break the barrel yet. Using the hint just says there is nothing I can help you with. The sledge just wiggled and goes back into inventory. I have triple checked the forum and the walkthrough. I should be able to prop up the barrel and open the trap door but,I can't. Is this a glitch in the game?

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Jan 4, 10 11:53 PM
Is anyone else having problems with this game being too fuzzy to see the detail? It looks fun but, even with a magnifying glass..it is almost impossible to find the hidden items.

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Mar 21, 09 2:43 AM
deegeegil wrote:I can not get Scott's cell to come on. I have retrieved the pin number from his ID card and the phone is connected to the battery but nothing happens except I am told that is not right. Help??????

Did you ever figure out why the phone won't accept the ID pin number? I am stuck in the same place.

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Mar 21, 09 2:40 AM
deegeegil wrote:I can not get Scott's cell to come on. I have retrieved the pin number from his ID card and the phone is connected to the battery but nothing happens except I am told that is not right. Help??????

posted in Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on Mar 18, 09 1:45 AM
L2PG wrote:
char1132 wrote:
kray1 wrote:I HAVE READ AND REREAD THE WALKTHROUGH AND THINK I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING IT SAYS BUT WHEN I TRY TO LEAVE THE MUSEUM AFTER TALKING TO WARREN AND ATTEMPTING EVERYTHING SUGGESTED NICOLE STILL SAYS "I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO DO" AND I'LL BE DARNED IF I CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT THAT IS. HELP PLEASE
did you get any answers yet? i am there too and so stuck

Leave everything there (first visit); turn off the alarm to case (second visit).

What alarm to what case? I am still getting the , one more thing to do, message. I checked the walkthrough and also have a program that gives me game hints. Nothing is mentioned about a alarm or case.

posted in Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets on Oct 25, 08 4:28 PM
On the very first puzzle..the keys..it says to read the notebook carefully. What notebook?

posted in Veronica Rivers: Portals to the Unknown ™ on Oct 19, 08 3:09 AM
mom1116us wrote:I just downloaded it from BF and I can't find the stapler. When you press hints it fades in and out other wise no problem. If you know where the stapler is , I need help,

If you find the stapler..would you let me know where it is. I have even tried a magnifying glass and can't find it. Wasting alot of the demo time trying to find it.

posted in Azada ™: Ancient Magic on Sep 14, 08 1:42 AM
After playing each book, you are taken to the upstairs to the machine, find and click the patterns found using the lenses. after finding the symbols, the solutions puzzle pops up. I cannot figure out exactly what I am suppose to do to arrange them to match the sequence of patterns. I don;t understand what I am to do in the solutions area boxes. HELP.

posted in Time Stand Still on Aug 18, 08 2:39 AM
I got started on this game but..I am stuck already. Anyone know how to turn off the stupid radiator? I have the key in the place (I think) it goes but, I can't turn it to shut it off. Do I add water?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator