Posts created by kcmbiz

posted in City of Fools on Dec 13, 12 1:38 PM
Was this ever resolved? I'm having the same problem, I got the thin wire from Ferelli's garage, have bought from the secretary and talked to everyone. All the other items say "this won't do" when I hold them in the vicinity of the cable. The wire doesn't say that so I have the right item, but it won't do anything. - do I need the screwdriver in some way?

posted in Build-a-Lot 4: Power Source on Aug 23, 12 3:16 PM
amy331 wrote:Awesome game but, this game keeps crashing which is very annoying... Does anyone know of an update????
Bump.

I'm having the same problem; access error violations, user names not saving, being put back to a certain level (previously the last level of the challenge campaign, now to level 1 every time I restart the game.) These games cost too much money to malfunction so badly, frankly if I knew I wasn't buying a reliable game anyway I'd just go to some open source site and take my chances.

I'm really enjoying the challenge and expert levels, but I'm really NOT enjoying 2-3 HOURS of play time just to get back to where I left off.

posted in Build-a-Lot 4: Power Source on Aug 23, 12 3:07 PM
this is happening to me, too. The first time around I could get as far as the last level of the challenge campaign, then no matter how far I got in the expert campaign, I would always find myself back at the last level of challenge campaign when I signed in again. I must have played that last level of challenge 25 times. The second user name I created, it puts me back at level one of the basic campaign every time. It's especially annoying because I really enjoy the expert levels but they're hard and require work, I just don't have time to sit through four hours of playing to get back where i left off.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator