Posts created by goeyduck

I am stumped at the golf game, I cannot make the club hit the golf balls, please help.

thank you Catbag, I did just that, am waiting for a reply from support. Goeyduck.

Have followed all instructions to correct error code 803(200) but keep getting the same message, How do I proceed?

posted in Mystery Case Files®: Shadow Lake on Sep 3, 13 1:33 PM
I cannot move the newspaper article away from the letter so I cannot move forward to the warden's house. Can you help?

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Jun 12, 13 12:41 PM
I managed to go past the ghost of the pirate in Chapter 11 and opened the crypt by mistake. Now I have the indentation Puzzle on the screen and cannot get any further. Please help.

posted in Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial on Jun 11, 13 9:15 PM
I jumped to the crypt too soon and have the puzzle with the indentation in the center, am stuck there, can't get out of the puzzle?

posted in Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove on Nov 29, 12 8:04 PM
Thank you Gingergal. I was stopped dead because I missed the balloon prompt. goeyduck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator