Posts created by silkywings

posted in Vacation Adventures: Park Ranger 7 on Mar 29, 18 9:32 AM
I love these games also and have all Park Range, Cruise, etc. BUT>>>>I do wish they would come up with a new park, maybe something in Australia, Africa, Europe. Maybe a sort of Big City Adventure but with a park instead. How about it gamers!

posted in Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 4 on Oct 25, 17 3:42 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Mystery Trackers: Memories of Shadowfield on Jul 28, 17 10:28 PM
Thank you so much for this info...the game series list. I put these on a yellow stickey on my desktop for quick reference.

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 17 6:15 PM
First time in over 400 games bought. I bought the CE one month before I bought the SE. I am ready to play one or both but am not sure if I should ask BF for a credit for one or the other. Any help on this please?

posted in Big City Adventure: Rome on May 1, 17 1:55 AM
There are 12 Big City Adventure Games (London has two) and this is my lucky 13. I have waited a long time for this one and wondered what city they would pick. Its time for sand and sandals. This gal is smitten with Rome.

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 17 2:20 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in The Legacy: Forgotten Gates Collector's Edition on Mar 11, 17 2:18 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 9, 17 7:22 PM
Thank you sunshine. You saved me a lot of looking up and looking around.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Madame Fate™ on Nov 18, 15 4:48 PM
I have all the MCF games but wondered if any stood out for morphing objects. Today is half price sale and would appreciate any recommendations.

posted in Haunted Hotel: The X Collector's Edition on Nov 18, 15 4:46 PM
Today it's half price for Collector's Edition. I would like to buy two but would like recommendations for games with morphing objects.

posted in Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood on Nov 1, 15 2:34 PM
I can't afford the Collector's Edition of games.

I can buy the SD. Are there any Standard games that have morphing characters. It seems a lot of the fun stuff to collect and find are only in Collector's Edition.

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Oct 13, 15 8:10 PM
Hint Button available for HO scenes only

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Sep 23, 15 7:42 PM

Please help...Is there a general forum for general questions. I want to buy two games but it always takes one of my game credits and I don't want to use them right now.

For today's 2FOR1 sale, it applies one of my game credits when I would rather PAY.

I've read all the info and can't find an answer to keep my game credit.

Also please...does Big Fish still give you an extra punch card punch for any game you buy on Mondays?

Thank you,

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Sep 23, 15 6:29 PM

Please help...Is there a general forum for general questions. I want to buy two games but it always takes one of my game credits and I don't want to use them right now.

For today's 2FOR1 sale, it applies one of my game credits when I would rather PAY.

Also please...does Big Fish still give you an extra punch card punch for any game you buy on Mondays?

Thank you,

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 23, 15 6:27 PM

Thank you,

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Sep 23, 15 11:48 AM
OK...started under another name and scissors cut thru net quickly so I guess I'll buy...

Today is 2/1. I think I'll look for another puzzle game. Any recommendations out there for one like this?

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Sep 23, 15 11:39 AM
Thanks...same here W7 64 and two week old computer

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Sep 23, 15 11:28 AM
My game says to go to Area E and click on padlock...zip happens

I picked up the scissors and clicked ALL OVER the net, zip...

I would like to try this game but if I can't get past this part I am afraid to buy it.

posted in Riddles of Egypt on Sep 23, 15 12:58 AM
I usually buy Hidden Object games but this one looks like fun!

I have not bought just a "puzzle game" but maybe its time for a change.

Is it just one puzzle after another?

Is there a walkthrough?

Thank you

posted in 3 Days: Zoo Mystery on Sep 9, 15 6:57 PM
I wondered if it was possible to download this game on my tablet to play.
I have lots of Big Fish Games and would like to play them on my tablet now and then. How would I go about this? Thank you.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator