Posts created by galotter

lolaluv wrote:Game locked up during "marble popper" mini game with elf... anyone else have this problem? Had to ctl-alt-del to get out of it.

Exact same issue, also had to ctrl-alt-del to get out of it

posted in Rescue Team 6 Collector's Edition on Nov 9, 16 1:43 PM
I have been playing a while, but have not figured out how to collect stickers. What am I missing?

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Oct 26, 16 5:17 AM
In Fairway Solitaire Blast this morning, I didn;t receive tickets for teh tourney, so I bought 4. Then after the first game (which I won) all my tickets had disappeared and the pop up appeared asking me to buy 4 more tickets. Something seriously wrong here. This was AFTER rebooting it.

posted in Free the Witch on Jul 3, 16 9:14 AM
Do you have a solution for 124b?

posted in Moai IV: Terra Incognita Collector's Edition on Jul 2, 16 6:07 PM
If you look at the guide, you can see how to do it. It involves clicking on a log on the opposite bank, between the center two building lots (after the lighthouse is built) Freeing the worker comes later on. (after you give stone to the settler)

posted in Free the Witch on Jun 20, 16 1:00 PM
Had the same game fail problem that was fixed with running as administrator, but today it won't load past the welcome screen. the only live button was the one that allows you to return to the main menu. I am running windows 10.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on May 29, 16 10:49 AM
fair Way Solitaire Blast, New Stick'Ems, appears to be a collection of milk bottles set to be knocked over by a ball.
When you collect one of the items, it is clear there are only three, not r (a blank space in the second space from the left) and In the Stick'Em's section, it never loads.

Also, have repeatedly had left over visual artifacts from stick'sm, when they block the cards I need to reinstall.

Also, game often freezes when running the 'movies', again, need to reinstall.

Playing on my android phone.

I had the same problem with my Avast. turned out I had to reset an exclusion for C:\Program Files (x86)\bfgclient It installed fine after that.

posted in Gardens Inc. 2: The Road to Fame on Sep 9, 14 12:02 PM
Level 28, I started and played the level then quit to go find hints about the switches and the order to work them. When I went back in and restarted the level, the tool piles had disappeared. Impossible to complete this level now.
Don't really want to uninstall/reinstall, as doh, don't want to have to play all 27 previous levels again.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 21, 14 5:42 PM
today I logged on for the first time since yesterday, should have had some energy saved up, yes? Instead I show only 7 energy, with the next energy point coming in
1,297,961:51
yeah. no. Hacked?

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jan 6, 14 5:57 PM
Same here. I was somewhere in the 20's. Uninstalled and attempting a reinstall right now.

posted in Medieval Defenders on Dec 11, 13 7:47 AM
On the second level, you need to spend a potion (I have them) to open a tower location. The potion is supposed to be clickable to activate, but does not work.
Potion only moves on screen, does not interface with mouse click, thus unable to gain access to tower position. Have to say this is a no-go game for me (and I too like tower defense games a lot!)

ETA I'm on Windows 7 with all updates

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 13, 13 5:34 AM
Thanks!

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 12, 13 8:37 PM
On level 24, the game insists we banish 5 ghosts, but because there are only 4 ghosts, it is impossible to complete the level.
Perhaps they meant to key the skeletons? Regardless, I cannot proceed until the bug is fixed.

posted in Northern Tale 2 on Nov 12, 13 8:35 PM
We are supposed to get rid of 5 ghosts, but as hard as I look, I can only see 4. When I played it out, I could not finish, there indeed were only 4 ghosts on the screen.

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 31, 13 8:38 AM
This morning, Dark Manor did not identify an internet connection (which was working fine with my browser). then, the screen froze with just the Dark Manor logo (no loading graphic). This happened several times, despite a system restart, uninstall and reinstall repeated a few times.
No can play.
I have checked the usual culprit (my anti virus software) and have made allowance for Dark Manor specifically as well as the big fish games cache, no joy.
Guess my fun is over.

posted in Viking Saga on Jun 10, 13 6:45 PM
There seems to be a bonus level, below the first 10 levels on the map. When you mouse over it says you need to complete levels 1-10 with three stars, yet even though I have done so (on the medium difficulty) it will not let me access the bonus level.

posted in 7 Wonders: Ancient Alien Makeover on Oct 29, 12 8:31 AM
Sometimes when the game switches to a new gameboard, the background (which we are supposed to destroy with our matches) is no longer visible. If I back it out and restart the board it (so far) returns. Still, if it ends up not returning at some later stage this would greatly affect the ease of play. Hard to destroy something you cannot see.

I am using Windows 7 as a platform on my Sony Vaio.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jul 17, 12 1:50 PM
After I mentioned to my BFG helper that another fishy had contacted the developer and they were aware of the glitch, sher came back with another request to reinstall Java and shockwave, which I did, I then deleted and redownloaded the game, deleted my old user, started fresh, still no joy.
Dang it. (I would use stronger language if this were not a public forum.)
I am totally peeved.

posted in Flux Family Secrets: The Book of Oracles on Jul 15, 12 5:33 AM
Spot_the_Skunk wrote:I spoke with the developers and it appears to be an issue with picking up an item from a zoom circle. They are working on identifying the problem, it's not wide spread so reproducing the problem isn't so easy, and will get Big Fish Games a fix as soon as possible. I just saw their website and it has a nice tribute to America's Independence! Happy 4th of July!

I hope someone tells the BFG help team as the person working with me, kind as she is just tells me to update programs I have already updated.

Hoping they get this bug ironed out soon!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator