Posts created by kcoxhgp

posted in Undiscovered on Feb 14, 14 12:14 PM
Thanks for the tips!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Nov 7, 13 3:55 AM
knitnest wrote:If wishes were torches, beggars would, uh, see better in the dark?

I like this!

I saw on the Big Blue Marble facebook page that when the version 1.2.2 comes out we will get free Diamonds in the amount of our level for the 1 year Anniversary

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 28, 13 9:21 AM
Thanks for the list! I'm so happy with the upgrade in that you can buy the storage shed. Each item you buy for the "likes" (up to the limit #) can be put away in the shed and the monster still holds the "like". Helps to design your island the way you want.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 28, 13 9:16 AM
My journey for a third Enbrat is now in the fourth week and no Punkleton in sight!

I am so happy with the upgrade - with the hotel you can keep your best earning monsters on the "field" yet keep the others in the hotel till you want them for breeding. It also gives you more time to upgrade the castles at these ridiculously high prices.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 22, 13 12:33 PM
The cool thing about this game is you can play for totally free or just buy something once in a while. Thanks for the math info on the food vs coins in a previous post.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 22, 13 10:54 AM
I have been renaming my monsters after family & friends - it's fun.

posted in My Singing Monsters on Sep 22, 13 10:49 AM
Thanks for the info - I have just learned a lot from reading (only to page 3) this forum! I love the Singing Monsters! too much really as I can't wait to see how they are when I'm suppose to be doing other things - like now

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator