Posts created by rocketman685434

posted in Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree on Feb 28, 16 6:41 AM
Just wondering what the Capital bit is about. Is it a bonus thing ? ive already built things in it and theres a few more to build when i get more points from the main game.

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Feb 24, 16 4:11 AM
Just wondering on the Achievements screen there is a button marked Valley and if you click on that it takes you to one called Statues. The first statue on mine says Eastern tribe statue 4 of 16 parts unlocked the rest havent any unlocked. ??

posted in Moai: Build Your Dream on Feb 14, 16 5:49 AM
The thing i found with 2 is the crashing part ive followed the advice about how the cure the Error messages without much luck. Sometimes its hit and miss and annoying. 1 is more fun yet to try 3

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 10, 16 9:53 AM
You need to be at a port any port will do and press the action key the ship will appear

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 10, 16 9:51 AM
Have you got the Blabbermouth potion paper and put that in the pot first.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 6, 16 7:54 PM
luteen wrote:love the rpg games. have played all the Aveyond games. They are challenging. much better than the hidden object games. Can't wait to get further into this one.

Me too i've loved all the Aveyond games. This one is certainly different to the rest.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 6, 16 7:52 PM
maizijane wrote:I wish I had not spent my last game coupon on this game. I have a terrible time trying to figure it out.

Which is where buying the guide comes in handy

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 6, 16 7:47 PM
You need to destroy the Scarecrows and then talk to the Raven Lord and he will give you what you need to destroy the Briars

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 5, 16 11:19 PM
Hopefully like previous versions of Aveyond we will be able to re vist places that we've been to before the final fight and clear outstanding quests etc up.

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 5, 16 11:17 PM
The Goodies caves are marked in the Guide assuming you decide to buy it. Its well worth it

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 5, 16 11:14 PM
Valdy wrote:
rocketman685434 wrote:What about the Pumpkins that are in the area behind the person who is guarding them ?

RPGs don't play the same way HOGs play. You don't clear out an area immediately, and then move on. There are often places you won't be able to access right away, for various reasons.
You just need to keep playing, and advance in the game, and eventually you will be able to enter areas that were inaccessible before.

Great Stuff. I'm enjoying the game so far. Got as far as going in to Fangders cave

posted in Aveyond 4: Shadow of the Mist on Feb 5, 16 2:24 AM
What about the Pumpkins that are in the area behind the person who is guarding them ?

posted in Hospital Manager on Jan 8, 16 10:50 AM
I've found it helpful to pause the game when a message pops up and carry out whatever the message is asking for like a certain room needed whilst the game is paused.Saves a bit of time thats assuming you have the cash needed.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on Nov 13, 15 9:00 AM
Scratch that i found it. I had to minimise the screen to see it though.

posted in Monument Builders: Big Ben on Nov 13, 15 6:40 AM
I'm struggling to find the 3rd clue for this level. I've done everything else its so frustrating i can't see the clue at all.

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Nov 9, 15 6:28 AM
Magda640 wrote:I just discovered something weird: if I am a little late clicking on the sharks when a boat is about halfway to the warehouse, the boat just hops up onto the pier and finishes the delivery that way! Pretty funny! I have also decided to just be happy with two stars on most levels. Life is too short to stress out about something as silly as these games.

I'm exactly the same way 2 stars is enough for me.

posted in Farm Up on Oct 14, 15 11:08 AM
You need to contact Tech support

posted in Farm Up on Oct 14, 15 12:29 AM
My boat went missing for a short while and even though there were some Boat quests on the map that needed a few items to activate them the boat suddenly came back to the dock. Id already collected from it when i noticed it was missing. Must have been a glitch. Hope the wife returns on your game.

posted in Farm Up on Oct 14, 15 12:26 AM
No i dont think there is another update. The March that was being referred to was 2015 i think

posted in Farm Up on Oct 12, 15 10:32 AM
Ah right thanks for that

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator