Posts created by je40

Went through the deep forest scenes, got to the point where nothing worked. Every location told me to move along. I finally went to the guide. It says "go to the Windmill Front." Guess what doesn't exist, at least in my version. I had to go through the main game twice because of the tent glitch, now here is another one.
Not sure what's up, but I'm really regretting this game, although the previous Dark Fables were good.

I got the glue, but didn't have the broken swan. Same issue, the tent is gone. Like many here I HATE starting over. Guess I'll shelve this for a year or two and then come back to it.

posted in Nevertales: Legends Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 15 6:41 PM
In the bonus game, the vials were placed in the holder, the dialog says "some vials are missing." I have checked the strategy guide, and the walkthrough, there are no other vials. The hint tells me to chose one of the vials, but the game won't let me.

posted in PuppetShow: Lost Town on Apr 8, 14 8:09 PM
Got this game as a "free" game, played it for about two hours, deleted it. No Map, No hint, no strategy guide. A truly frustrating game.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 6, 13 7:54 PM
The only problems with the game are that the hint isn't much of one. Much of the time it simply repeats what your last instruction was; or, in the case of the fairy beds, it kept telling me to get the 4 from the pavilion, when I already had them.

posted in Awakening: Moonfell Wood on Jan 4, 13 8:11 PM
If you're talking about at the column where the treasure chest is, that's where I'm stuck too. The walkthrough says to use the grapeling hook on the chest, then the portion on the plant. When I try it says I can't handle the chest by myself, I need help. When I try to put the potion on the plant, it says it' not time yet. When I click (the incredibly useless) hint, it says look elsewhere. I feel your pain. I'm about to call this one a loss.

I'm invisible, having watched Isa put the treasure in the wall. I've been back through every location 4 times - I can't find whatever gets me through the thornes, and the hint just tells me to look elsewhere. Of course, it tells me the same thing on every screen. Anyone have any ideas?

posted in Mystery Of The Ancients: Curse of the Black Water on Dec 19, 12 8:53 PM
The walk-through says after you blow up the wall with the gunpowder, to zoom into the wall and put the crystal into the center of the maze to activate a puzzle and open the door. But the game won't let me put the crystal onto the board. When I took it, it didn't go into inventory, but went next to the map and is wrapped in gold wire. I can't pick it up or do anything with it.
Very frustrated.
Thanks.

That was what I needed to finish - thanks.

Thanks, that helps. But I never had a Stone Raven." What location do you get that in?

Where is the Death Flower in the bonus game? The hint keeps taking me to the table to make the potion, but I can't find the flower.

posted in Curse at Twilight: Thief of Souls Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 12 8:38 PM
Need some help - I'm stuck in the butcher's basement, and none of the items in my inventory seem to be what I need, any ideas?

Thanks-

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator