Posts created by snowbab1

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Aug 8, 14 1:03 PM
same thing happen to me! reinstalled the game and used a different profile, it work all the way.

posted in Natural Threat 2 on Aug 8, 14 1:00 PM
I installed the game again and used a different profile. It worked all the way YES!

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Feb 5, 14 3:19 PM
Ikr...Promise to give me a code for another game. Nothing! I want my money back!

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 29, 14 4:02 PM
There's a walk through on YOU TUBE That may help someone. Some one is playing the game. I'm stuck at the door that want open after I used the screwdriver, It worked for the player, but want work for me. I'm so mad at this game.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 26, 14 1:27 PM
Has anyone got the hint button to work yet! I bought this game and can't finish!

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 22, 14 3:54 PM
It happen after I got the screwdriver. I've reinstalled the game and the same thing happen! Please help I love this game.

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 21, 14 4:30 PM
I made it all the way to the computer, and the hint button will not work anymore. I'm suppose to put my password in! I was loving this game. Please help!

posted in Cruel Collections: The Any Wish Hotel on Jan 17, 14 6:18 PM
I tried and tried! Can't put the knob on the bird telescope when I click on it, What to do?

posted in Grim Facade: Sinister Obsession on Aug 29, 12 8:59 AM
How do you give signal to the dog to move debris from the window?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator