Posts created by doneeze1

posted in Atlantis Quest on Jan 7, 16 6:49 PM
I must say that this game is and always has been one of my favorites. Now after all the time that I have played and enjoyed this game something new has happened. Yesterday I got ready to play my game and it began to load something new it said: UNPACKING RESOURCES THIS IS A ONE-TIME ONLY PROCEDURE
Okay I except this, cool something new. Well I've tried to play several times and I'm still getting this message. I can no longer play this game. What's going on? Please help and Thank you in advance

posted in Atlantis Quest on Oct 6, 15 1:41 PM
You are so welcome!!!!

posted in Atlantis Quest on Oct 5, 15 12:40 PM
Hi There! I'm from Oregon, Ohio. I had the same problem with this game flickering after I installed Win 10. I changed my resolution down one time on my comp and then in this game I clicked Full Screen to "off " in the options section. No more flickering! Good Luck!!

posted in Atlantis Quest on Oct 5, 15 12:33 PM
Hi there! I'm from Oregon, Ohio. I had the same problem with this game after I installed Win10. I changed my resolution down one size on my comp, then I went into options (on this game) and clicked "FULL SCREEN" off. Solved the flickering problem. Good Luck!!!

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest on Jul 18, 15 6:09 PM
I have not.

posted in League of Light: Wicked Harvest on Jul 12, 15 8:14 PM
I'm stuck there too, did you ever resolve that?

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 5, 14 3:50 PM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 5, 14 10:48 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Weird Park: The Final Show on Dec 5, 14 10:07 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames on Nov 29, 14 7:21 PM
WOW!! I must say that this is one of the best games that I have purchased!! Yes I know here it comes BUT ......... HAHAAHA!! Try as I may I cannot kill that dragon with the fire in my hand, I can't light the caldron. I downloaded the 5 minute tutorial, I read the walkthrough and I read that others have had a hard time as well. I don't want to start this game over, I think I'm missing something here. I'm not one to start games over and I don't usually ask for help. Looks like I'm going to ask for your advise. Thank you for any help that you could provide it would be so appreciated. Thanks again!!!! Sincerely, Doneeze

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Sep 2, 12 2:39 PM
Glad I started over. Just finished this game and it's great!!! Waiting for the sequel.
Denise

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Sep 2, 12 2:35 PM
There are 3 pins around the patients photo on the clipboard.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Sep 1, 12 6:56 AM
I started the game over and got through the "Latte, Lemon Pie Ticket and Water Bottle" issue. Didn't really want to start over but at least it's a fun game!

Denise

posted in F.A.C.E.S. on Aug 29, 12 5:05 PM
Help I guess I'm stuck I can't find my water bottle for the coffee machine and my

latte ticket is gone as well. Are they gone? Can I get them back?

Thanks guess I'm stuck. Cool game though.

Denise

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator