Posts created by mystikmeadow

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 17 10:15 AM
My bad for not reading the full specs for the game .. I assumed it would be like the other Delicious and spin offs being a 2.0 GHz but this one is CPU : 3.0 GHz

I kept getting the error for my drivers

"Unable to initialize OpenGL please (re)install the latest graphics drivers and try again. If the problem persists please contact support.

Error code: CS-1842
Version 197791 "

Way to waste my money!

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Oct 16, 15 8:55 PM
Flissa2 wrote:Running Windows 10 and when I try to open game I get Access Violation message. Yet another game that doesnt run on Win 10. I posted about another game the other day and fishes suggested the game developer was responsible not BFG. Afraid I beg to differ. If BFG say game is OK for Win 10 then it should run with no problems. I would rather BFG or game developer said it wasnt for Win 10. I am also fed up with moderators posting the usual 'tips' referring to Help pages when the number of fishes having problems indicates something more than individual problems. I upgraded to Win 10 when it first came out and have had no problems on my beloved laptop which is over 10 years old and had several OS systems upgraded from Vista, Win 7 etc. Does anyone at BFG have Win10 and tried to run the newer games? If you do please share the secret with the rest of us. LOL

Same here tried it at least 10 times or more, I'm fed up pay $15 for a game I can't even play -I'm cancelling my subscription if it doesn't get fixed. I have never had a problem paying for my games, I just want to at least have them work when I do pay !

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator