Posts created by JOYCOMES

posted in Legendary Slide on Feb 23, 18 11:01 PM
Go here to read how to do level 3.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/881378.page

posted in Legendary Slide on Dec 27, 17 11:20 PM
I understand 'what' I need to do, I just don't know 'how' to do it. I'm down to 4 tiles in 3 diff. columns. I feel like I have to sacrifice some tiles to get other tiles across the board. But that's a no go from the start. Please help.
Thanks.

posted in Legendary Mahjong on Dec 22, 17 9:28 AM
I couldn't sleep last night & I really wanted to get my so I just did something different than I'd tried b/4. The clue is it's not about getting all the tiles on the table.

This has been the most fun of any of my BF games!

posted in Legendary Mahjong on Dec 20, 17 1:07 PM
I am on level 84 and have earned on all levels except 57. I can't get that last tile up on the table. Please help. I can't stand the thought of being so close to a perfect score.
Thanks.

posted in Legendary Mahjong on Nov 30, 17 11:26 PM
Glow, Thank You!!!!!!! I was so close but wasn't close enough. I haven't got 3 yet but I've gone beyond a couple of levels and I will get 3 because I never finish a game until I have 3 on every level. Can you believe that I have a # of games I have never finished yet, still working on those !

Yeah me! I've moved on to Level II!

posted in Legendary Mahjong on Nov 29, 17 12:25 PM
I have no idea what to do with this board. I have tried all kinds of configurations but I just can't find the keys. I also don't know what to do with the 'frozen' tiles but matching doesn't seem to do the trick. Tips and suggestions are welcome here!

posted in FormIt on Jul 12, 17 11:11 PM
I am enjoying this game even though I'm not very good at it. I have somehow produced 3 buildings. Anybody know what these are all about?

Thanks.

posted in Magic Cards Solitaire 2: The Fountain of Life on Jul 12, 17 12:09 AM
LadyL, I'm impressed!
How did you figure out how these jars worked?

posted in The Pini Society on Feb 12, 16 10:41 AM
The game says I have 9 Power Symbols showing when I actually only only have 5 showing. Can this be fixed?
Thanks.

posted in Magic Encyclopedia: Moon Light on Nov 3, 14 8:03 PM
I cannot get the invisible ice to appear while over the candles. I cannot get the ingredients into the pot. And I cannot get the last little bit of key from under the pot.
I am stuck and cannot move on until someone helps me out.
Thanks,
Melanie

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator