Posts created by gypsy4191

has anyone worked out whether they are every level?

Considering the timer starts straight away and NOT when you click the first task, it's hard to check for it... :/

you can't :/

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 6, 17 4:38 AM
I have found all 4 caches, but the achievement will not come up

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 17 3:09 AM
Ive had every spot filled up multiple times but I still haven't gotten the trophy...

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 17 2:46 AM
plying all the way through, in the end it turned up after the time had run out. about 30sec after... I just left some gold hearted customers at the computer

posted in Heart's Medicine: Hospital Heat Collector's Edition on Sep 23, 17 12:42 AM
Allison's mum just doesn't put up that one extra exclamation mark to treat her burns... I've played this level an extra 10 times and still always miss out by one....

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 23, 17 4:55 AM
I am also getting a technical error contact support around level 21 I think it is...

posted in Delicious: Emily's Christmas Carol Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 17 5:07 AM
same thing is happening to me actually.

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II Collector's Edition on Jun 3, 17 12:32 AM
Is doing my head in... the amount of times I run out of time seconds before the worker has finished the last task.

any help, even following the guide isn't helping me this time.

posted in Rescue Team 6 on Dec 13, 16 3:00 AM
What exactly is too hard? maybe we can help you?

Is doing my head in...

Even with reading the strategy guide over and over... I just can't get enough wood, or stones to complete both the rat kings home and amphitheater before gold time.

Although to be fair to myself, I do have a sinus infection and laryngitis and should be in bed...

posted in Cathy's Crafts Collector's Edition on Aug 24, 16 1:39 AM
is doing my head in... it's all I can do to get 1 star.... Grrrr

posted in Sunken Secrets on Jul 30, 16 9:10 PM
I just noticed that the pearls I received for my trophies and for filling villagers requests fly up to the counter bar but it hasn't actually gone up any in the last five. I was sitting on 26 and I still am.

Is this normal or something that will click in later??

posted in Pirate Chronicles Collector's Edition on May 16, 16 12:39 AM
so far every "achievement" that awards the trophy down the bottom, the pearl, the sword, moon god and rain god has awarded both pieces within a couple of levels, however the chest and skull im still waiting on pieces 10 levels on.

I'm hoping this is normal and either
a) not a glitch

or

b) I've completely missed them somewhere

I'm not sure how to go about getting this, i've finished two restaurants now with not all food stuff upgraded and not all kitchen stuff up graded and it hasn't done anything for me. What blindingly obvious thing am I missing??

behind the waterwheel, just slightly to the left

behind the water wheel, just slightly to the left

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 16 1:12 AM
chop trees??

In a pinch check the in game guide. Press menu then guide when in the level you are having trouble with.

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 16 1:11 AM
yeap, you don't need to light the second fire to rebuild the temple, I built the quarry and grove, then a gold mine. easy as pie in timed mode

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 1, 16 1:08 AM
I did it just by chopping all trees on all the levels I played. I'd achieved it well before the end of the game lol

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator