Posts created by miscjoan

posted in Holiday Jigsaw Easter 3 on Apr 5, 17 5:00 PM
These are my favorite games, having made puzzles for 55+ years. But with the progression of computer technology, down does compatibility. Once again, I loaded this one, and as probably the past 10 jigsaw games I downloaded and some made the mistake of purchasing, the beautiful colors turn to greens and blues as soon as the particular puzzle is opened.

I am on a PC, Windows 10 with Anniversary update. My nice, new speedy laptop.

But can not wrestle away this problem with so many of these games.

Ideas?

I've seen so many others prior to this wondering, but I have yet to see a solution.

posted in 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 2 on Oct 20, 16 10:24 PM
These games now with Windows 10 on PC, say the resolution is wrong. Changing resolution does nothing. They just don't color correctly now.

posted in 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 2 on Oct 20, 16 10:23 PM
janofmi, same problem with colors. I may have the answer, but it doesn't give me a solution.

Not any fun as the colors on the puzzle pieces are only blues/greens. Same problem with the 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 3 and 4, and the 1001 Jigsaw World Tour American, and even the Daily Deal today, Holiday Jigsaw 3 Halloween.. And others.

I believe the problem is what one person suggested on another thread...that they don't color correctly since we upgraded to Windows 10, PC.

Not only wasted money, but I don't get to enjoy.

posted in 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 3 on Oct 20, 16 10:19 PM
Lana Lee, same problem with colors. I may have the answer, but it doesn't give me a solution.

Not any fun as the colors on the puzzle pieces are only blues/greens. Same problem with the 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 and the 1001 Jigsaw World Tour American, and even the Daily Deal today, Holiday Jigsaw 3 Halloween.. And others.

I believe the problem is what one person suggested on another thread...that they don't color correctly since we upgraded to Windows 10, PC.

posted in Holiday Jigsaw Halloween 3 on Oct 20, 16 10:15 PM
Not any fun as the colors on the puzzle pieces are only blues/greens. Same problem with the 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 and the 1001 Jigsaw World Tour American. The other puzzles I had I didn't load on the current laptop.

posted in 1001 Jigsaw World Tour: American Puzzle on Oct 20, 16 10:09 PM
Yep, my colors are also bad, blue/green. Posted the same for 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 today. Now the Daily Deal Holiday Jigsaw 3 Halloween, same thing.

Someone posted on the other thread that these game don't work correctly with the colors, since the Windows 10 upgrade. They're right, Windows 10, PC.

I didn't check all the others I've purchased yet as I am on a new laptop, but I bet none work. Very frustrating.

posted in 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 on Oct 20, 16 5:35 PM
BTW, another that does the exact same thing is 1001 Jigsaw World Tour - American Puzzle. Looks like I've deleted the rest. I had at least 4 of them marked.

Re: colors of puzzle pieces are all blue tones

posted in 1001 Jigsaw Earth Chronicles 4 on Oct 20, 16 5:31 PM
This puzzle as well as about 4 other Jigsaw puzzles having an issue with color. No matter that it shows correctly to choose one. When you choose a puzzle, all the pieces are is hues of blues.

I'm running Windows 10 Anniversary, PC. I would think the colors needed adjusted on my computer, except it is only with these games. All other programs and games are correct, and photos are always excellent.

Anyone else? I've bought 2 that I refuse to play, and then caught the other 2 with the try it time and didn't purchase.

I would love to have more of these. I have 1 that works that I know of.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 14, 16 10:56 AM
Thanks, that's the only thing I could find, but it seemed to take forever to get the bolts this time. Thanks so much.

posted in Gummy Drop! on Mar 13, 16 5:58 PM
Must have a mental block because I can't pass this. Have done so twice before on previous computers. How do I get rid of the drops blocking the 2 Souvenirs?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 25, 16 12:39 AM
I loaded Gummy Drop on a brand new computer. Laptop, Windows 10, only installed Office 365 and 6 Big Fish games. I'd been waiting 2 months to play this game again. It crashed on one laptop after playing for 3 months and re-installing I lost everything. Then it happened again on a 2nd laptop. Now a 16 GB Ram, fast everything, so excited. I played for about 1 week and the last 2 days it isn't reacting to much of anything, the mouse (changed battery too), scroll pad, and it's a touch screen and maybe after touching it 20-30 times it will work. During games some drops will move, others won't. I just tried again, each time with a fresh reboot, and it still won't work, and have to use Task Mgr to close it. HELP! Is it telling me to not play this game. After playing a total of 6 months and losing all progress on 2 laptops, I waited until I could get a great laptop to play it on. Any ideas?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Sep 20, 15 1:59 PM
Boy was I glad to read this, I thought it was only me. I couldn't figure out why I had extra spins and then all of a sudden no coins to work with. Thank you for bringing this up.

And hopefully the game will be revised.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator