Posts created by jpstoer

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Mar 5, 13 5:08 AM
How do you replace clues. What am I looking for to get additional clues

posted in Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune on Jan 21, 13 4:35 AM
What tower?

posted in Mystery P.I.: The New York Fortune on Jan 21, 13 4:34 AM
How do you lift the cover? I have a screwdriver and battery left over and I do not know what to do with it.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Nov 23, 12 3:25 AM
I have several times. Symbols do not match and there is no way to change them.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Lost in Los Angeles on Nov 23, 12 3:20 AM
I have gone all the way to end once, but the last two times, put wheels on trolley, placed light on pole, but don't see red lever anywhere. Can't go anywhere.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Nov 12, 12 4:39 AM
I tried ever't match and I can't change them.ything, but nothing happens with panel. There symbols don

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Nov 12, 12 4:38 AM
mariesnuts wrote:First use the hammer to break the picture in the floor and put the puzzle together. Then take the knife to cut the rope and the front of the big machine will fall off. Work that puzzle.There will be a piece of tile on the floor where the front fell, pick it up and put it at the top of the machine where the other piece is and it will be a domino. Next put the hand on the clock and the knob on the panel below it turn the knob to on.Click on the barrell and the cloth will disapper, my barrell had a star on it yours maybe something different. On the panel there is three places, the top one has to be what is on the barrell, the next one will be the letter on the picture and the last one will be the same as the domino on the top of the machine. After that it will move to the next location, put the other parts in place. there will be a panel that needs a code, use the time on the clock. Mine was 1215.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Lost in Los Angeles on Nov 12, 12 4:34 AM
I have tried everything. I put wheels on trolley, put light on stand and that is as far as I can go. Help.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Vegas Heist on Sep 29, 12 8:18 AM
Every time I try to play either of those games, it freezes my computer

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Sep 29, 12 8:13 AM
After playing game to completion 5 times I finally figured out the book number sequence!!!

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Sep 29, 12 8:12 AM
After playing game to completion 5 times Ifinally figured ouot he book number sequence!!!

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Sep 17, 12 12:03 PM
I am with Kathy and cannot figure out the book order. I have played this twice and am at a loss.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The London Caper on Sep 17, 12 12:01 PM
I have solved all the scenes and found all clues. In first part of the end I have cut the rope and installed battery. Put knob on machine at right and used hammer on picture and assemble jigsaw puzzles, but can go no further. I have three pieces left over that seem to fit anywhere. HELP

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Sep 7, 12 11:44 AM
Can't figure out library books either. 3, 6, and 8 wokr. Also 3, 6 and 9, but any other number on either of them produces a "sorry." Help

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Sep 4, 12 2:44 AM
To fix press place the obvious. The hardest for me was the bottle. At top of press on left, there is a hole. Put bottle there. Use napkin to wipe front face plate. Then use cursor to ppush lever to the right. At that point, press will work Next you recreate the museum. Screwdriver gave me fits, but if you look at oval picture in middle of scene, you will notice loose screw. Put screwdriver there, The key to bookcase is on the clock. But I cannot get number sequence for books. I have 3, 6, and 8, but have then tried 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 13 etc and it says "sorry." Does anyone have the sequence? Thanks.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on Sep 4, 12 2:36 AM
SteffieJo wrote:How do I get the crane to work in the final puzzle?[/quote
See ich27's comment. Once you have done all he says, the red button on left will light. When the light tan crate stops in front of crane, hit red button abd it will lift off gold. Hope this helps.

posted in Mystery P.I.: The Curious Case of Counterfeit Cove on Sep 3, 12 10:45 PM
Cannot figure out what to do with books. Key is in clock. Green ball goes on cannon ball stack.

posted in Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco on Sep 3, 12 10:40 PM
Have tried many times to remove crate and failed. I don't know where "removed by moderator"" is.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator