Posts created by top_agent_pggjr

posted in Luxor HD on Sep 18, 12 7:56 AM
First, The orange spheres come first instead of torquoise spheres yet the statistics showed I destroyed more torquoise spheres instead of orange spheres

Second, scores, lives and coins from the previous difficulty are not carried forward in the next difficulty even though it is mentioned after the last level in the previous difficulty is completed

Third, the scores are not reflected on the high score, preactice and onslaught modes

Finally, level numbers for the Onslaught mode are incorrect (e.g. Uraeus Nefertari should be 1-1 and not 25-1 when first started)

posted in Luxor Amun Rising on Sep 18, 12 7:46 AM
For the PC version of Luxor Amun Rising HD, there are several technical issues.

First, after stage 9-3 is completed, the game will state that the stage is completed even though stage 9 has a total of 8 levels (levels 9-4 to 9-8 are skipped).

Second, when the Speed Shot powerup or the beam assist is used, if the shooter is moved to the near the borders of the screen when playing on widescreen (16:9), the beam disappears (though the aiming recticle still remains on the screen).

Third, after a stage is completed, the black screen with the stage complete sign does not cover the entire screen when playing on widescreen (16:9).

Fourth, the orange spheres come first instead of torquoise spheres yet the statistics showed I destroyed more torquoise spheres instead of orange spheres (the same issue also occur in Luxor HD)

Fifth, scores, lives and coins from the previous difficulty are not carried forward in the next difficulty even though it is mentioned after the last level in the previous difficulty is completed

Sixth, when playing on 1080 HD, the game still does not cover the entire screen as there are still black lines on the sides (though not as much as those in Luxor HD)

Seventh, For the level Anubis Aegyptus, the spheres come one at a time instead of one straight line

Eighth, the powerups, coins and jewels can go above above the staus bar (the yellow bar on top)

Nineth, the journey leg for stage 13 does not follow the grey path on the map (the stars mark a different route)

Tenth, the percentage completion for the other two difficulty modes increases as only one mode is being played

Eleven, the scores are not reflected on the high score, practice and onslaught modes

Twelve, Arma Meggido is has some areas which can be shot on the right side but not the left side

Finally, level numbers for the Onslaught mode are incorrect (e.g. Die Khufu Die should be 1-1 and not 25-1 when first started)

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Sep 5, 12 1:41 AM
Libtard55 wrote:
MHly wrote:Its a great game!!!! You must buy it!
Thanks BFG!

This may be sold by Big Fish but **** created it!

Actually, **** did not create this game. Absolutist (creater of Bubbler Shooter) did. View all the credits if you are not convinced.

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Sep 5, 12 1:29 AM
dololem wrote:I have a problem with 2 of the new power-ups: spiked ball and 3 lead spheres. Each time I use these, even though I didn't miss a shot in hitting the balls, I get a really low score. Maybe I'm not using those the way I sould. Is there anything special about those two prower-ups ? In any case, nothing much seems to be happening when I use them!

Any comment on that?

The two powerups mentioned automatically kill accuracy as long as they are used. In fact, Lightning Ball also kill accuracy as long as it is used.

posted in Luxor: 5th Passage on Sep 5, 12 1:27 AM
SynthpopAddict wrote:The only time I ever completely filled up the Eye of Horus bar was on the very last level while playing it on Easy and it didn't fill up until I had finished the level (and won the game) so I couldn't do anything! Seems like this is a programming error where they meant to have the bar carry over from level to level which would have made a lot more sense since I've never seen the bar fill up on any of the other levels in just one board. Really enjoy this game but it sure seems to be buggy.

It is not a bug. The Eye Of Horus bar requires 100 gems to fill it up. In fact, I regard it as the most useless item ever implemented because the only level it gets 100 gems is Showdown With Set (stage 14-6) which even then it is only possible on Easy or Normal difficuly - difficulties which do not even require the Eye Of Horus.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator