Posts created by catathang

posted in Grim Facade: Broken Sacrament Collector's Edition on Apr 15, 18 5:23 AM
Figured it out. I needed a new mouse. Sorry

posted in Grim Facade: Broken Sacrament Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 18 7:18 AM
Why is there no skip button on the safe puzzle in the bonus game?? To all the nay sayers, if you don't like the game don't play.

Dark Parables WAS the best for games, until Eipix got involved. I don't want to go there right now . I think the best thing for Blue Teas right now is to clean house and get those wonderful games back.

There is no way I can get the last present finished. Can anyone help?

posted in Bridge to Another World: Escape From Oz on Nov 18, 17 9:32 AM
Is there no stratagy guide??

Now I know why I didn't buy this game. Same as Witches Legacy -Uninvited guests -. It was because of the -loading - between everything. Too bad I really like this series.

I have never had a problem with Elefun games before, but they should listen to what the people who buy their games are saying! We DO make a difference.

I just bought the CE game, and wish I had not. I'm pretty sure I have all the Fear For Sale games. So I bought this one. Even though I bought It, I'll not play it again until they fix the "loading" screw up. Wish I could give it back

posted in Harrowed Halls: Hell's Thistle Collector's Edition on Oct 26, 17 7:22 AM
[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Illusions Collector's Edition on Jul 17, 17 6:14 AM
If anyone has finished the game, PLEASE help us figure out how to upgrade our bow. Thanks

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Illusions Collector's Edition on Jul 15, 17 7:23 AM
Same here. HELP!!

I love my Witche's Legacy games. I must have close to all of them. My problem with this one, is I HATE THE LOADING in between each scene. Please stop it. This is a no buy for me. (unless they take the loading out)

posted in Harrowed Halls: Lakeview Lane Collector's Edition on Oct 24, 16 6:55 AM
PirateGirl212 wrote:
greengrassyhill wrote:Sorry, but this method did not work for me and I tried at least one hundred times. Really bummed out, I spent 13.99 for this game for my end of work week entertainment, but will have to put it aside and replay an old game. I too hate this stupid moving target gimmick.

Your not alone I wasted 2 credits on this game I feel stupid UGH I hate that too very much I found it very annoying!
Had I known That stupid fly was going to up my blood pressure I would not of wasted 2 credits!!! I buy these games(many of them) for relaxation, a stress remover. They should twice before they do that again.

posted in Spirits of Mystery: Family Lies Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 16 5:53 AM
Flatware is also called silverware, you know knives forks spoons Good luck

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Gem Fury Collector's Edition on Dec 27, 15 9:46 AM
What or where are you stuck?

posted in Dark Romance: The Swan Sonata Collector's Edition on Nov 4, 15 8:58 AM
Man, It sure seems to be like watching one of his movies, only with things to do. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I have done everything I can to get this to work. I have WIN 7 . I bought a new mouse and pad thinking that might be the problem. But no, you still have to be just below the item you want. I can feel my bloodpresser rising everytime I try to play. I think the only thing I can do is uninstall, and ask for my money back. It is so unfair,to everyone of us trying to play. I'm going to try one more time, before I do that. I wish there was somewhere else we could go for games

catathang wrote:The screens have different shapes and I have no idea what to do with them!I went to the SG and it was, to me useless. There is no skip button, so i'm stuck. Could someone please help me?
Hi GameLvr, the next time I play this game I will try your way, in the meantime I found there is a skip button. I was so busy looking at the screens, trying to find a way out that there was a button.

The screens have different shapes and I have no idea what to do with them!I went to the SG and it was, to me useless. There is no skip button, so i'm stuck. Could someone please help me?

posted in Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition on Sep 24, 15 6:37 AM
I'm having trouble getting the lever to go all the way down. (train tower) Is this a glinch?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator