Posts created by sslape

posted in Imperial Island 3 on Jun 25, 16 11:38 PM
Okay I got mine to work finally. After downloading the game I did a defrag of my hard drive. I turned the computer off and booted back up. When I went into the game, I changed the player. Do not go back into the same player that you used during the trial period. I got back in with the new player name and it has worked fined ever since. I am running on windows 10. Hope this helps.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Apr 20, 16 2:59 PM
Okay I am missing something. I got all gold on all the levels and it won't let me in to the 4.11 bonus level. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I might have missed?

posted in Build It Green: Back to the Beach on Jul 3, 13 4:48 PM
Okay, finally got it!

First build 1 tourist, 1 bar and upgrade all delapidated buildings. As soon as possible build another tourist, bar and upgrade all buildings with solar. Then build the dealership and a windmill. Then build the car charging station and demolish the small house to keep from losing power right at the end. I finished at about half way or a little more through the eigth day. It was really close.

posted in Build It Green: Back to the Beach on Jul 3, 13 12:33 PM
Does anyone have the timed finish for this level. The one listed on this forum does not have a solution. I have been working on this level for several days now and just can't seem to get it.

posted in Green City 2 on Jun 24, 13 3:38 PM
Thank You Pizazzle!!! With your help I finally got it! I must have played it a couple of hundred times. I wizzed through all the rest of them but this one had me stumped. Thank you very much.

posted in Green City 2 on Jun 22, 13 12:13 PM
The above strategy just wont get gold. I have tried close to 50 times. Does anyone have a strategy for getting gold on this level?

posted in Green City 2 on Jun 12, 13 10:18 PM
Finally got it, so here is what you need.

upper left - 1 cottage and 1 multi-level
middle left - 1 office and multi-level
bottom left - 1 windmill, 1 suburban with promenade and 1 nature reserve
right side - 2 stores and 2 mansions

everything must be completely upgraded. as you finish up the last mansion you will hit gold as you get to 2 eco upgrades and 2 electric upgrade.

made it with about 10 seconds to spare.

posted in Green City 2 on Jun 12, 13 11:58 AM
These instructions are not for level 27, they are for level 28. Does anyone have help on the actual level 27?

posted in Plan It Green on Feb 8, 13 6:07 PM
I was wondering if you have found a repair for the issue of the district upgrades on level 45 that get stuck and will not let you upgrade anything else. The charging upgrade does the same thing.

Thanks
Sherry

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator