Posts created by bgirllui

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Jan 28, 18 3:33 PM
I met the same problem - my game crashed many times. It's never happened to any of the other games I bought on bigfish.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 17 8:54 AM
gohill wrote:yeah.. a LOT .... 16 special food and sleeps for 3 hours

for more information regarding all pets, copy and paste the following thread:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/404978.page

Thank you!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 13, 17 5:39 AM
Does anyone have an idea what the Gold Antlered Moose eat?

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 16 11:53 AM
Hi :-)

Do you have an idea why there are pets which consume as much food as 20 unique ones? (I mean Champion for example). I've never used the Champion as I thought it wouldn't give me any more than e.g. the Cook, which eats only 2. Am I right or wrong?

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 16 6:55 AM
playingthegame wrote:
bgirllui wrote:What do I need destiny keys for?

There is a very comprehensive answer by A.e.gram on the following page:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/749964.page#6506822

Thanks a million

posted in Midnight Castle on Nov 25, 16 4:58 AM
What do I need destiny keys for?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 25, 16 1:02 PM
mamarose1900 wrote:I think, and have suggested on the "suggestions for the developers" that steering wheels that are not used should be collected and stored in our inventory. Now that we have Trina asking for them, too, it can become difficult to keep enough in inventory. And more people would play Trina's stuff if sending the airship as often as she requests it wasn't such a big deal.

Have fun stormin' the castle!

Yes, you're absolutely right!

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 24, 16 1:56 AM
As they're needed in relatively large numbes, I think airship items should be available not only in HOSs but also as rewards for parts of quests, completing daily quests, on the wheel of fortune (e.g. 5-10 items for a spin) or occasionally for collecting morphing objects too.

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 16 2:06 PM
I always send an empty airship when my resources are scarce and immediately afterwards I check what the next load will be. When there are items which I have more in my inventory, I spend 4 diamonds to make the airship turn back at once and try to send it asap (when I worry about the escaping time).

posted in Midnight Castle on Jul 23, 16 2:10 AM

As you know, sometimes there are quests where you have to send the airship with just as few as e.g. 40 or 80 items but the airship requires many more anyway like 222 or something. Is there a way to reduce the number of the required items so that it matches the small number required in the quest?

posted in Midnight Castle on Jun 28, 16 2:24 AM

Have you an idea how to recognize if the quest has 3, 5 or 10 parts? I mean when you start doing it, is it possible to know in advance?

posted in Gummy Drop! on Jan 17, 16 11:12 AM
Hi!
I've been trying hard to beat the third mode of difficulty of level 11 where you have to get 300,000. There are only 7 moves and I never get more than just over 100,000. Any suggestions?

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 24, 15 1:23 PM
Hi, everyone :-)

How can I get enough score to get a position in the first 100? I thought that if I used diamonds to play again, my scores would sum up, but it's always that the highest one remains. I tried very hard to be quick, not to misclick etc. and used the wheel to add some score but I ended up lower than 1000 (!) :-(

Any hints?

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 15 6:18 AM
OK, I see Thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 15, 15 5:17 AM
I've noticed that some of my friends are blocked - I mean that when I want to gift them, I can't open their profiles so as to see what they want. Most of them indeed have a description like "away", "moving hiatus" etc. But today I was gifted by one who seems to be playing actively and I couldn't send him a gift. Has anyone an idea?

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 20, 15 5:05 AM
After 20 feeds, it always gave me 2 types of chests: wooden or golden.

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 15 5:58 AM
Aha, thank you

posted in Midnight Castle on Apr 4, 15 4:54 AM
Hi! Has anybody a clue what the jack-in-the-box eats? I have to know which type of food to save for him ;-)

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 4, 15 10:37 AM
Lilabelle wrote:Hi Lui
Not everyone reads the forum, your best bet to let all your friends know you will be away is with your game Avatar. Just access your avatar and next to your game name either type Away til 2/14 or return 2/14. Whichever fits best. You may have to leave out the spaces to fit your message.

Thanks for your advice, Lilabelle

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 15 12:38 PM
Hi, everybody!

I'll be absent from the game 6-14 Feb so please don't remove me from your friends' lists.

Lui 207415

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator